Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Service One Stop Poetry Shop ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 17:48

Welcome to the shop. For the price of $20 GH dollars, buyer covers tax, you can get a humorous rhyme of 24 lines. Just give me a topic and I'll deliver the rhyme. If you specify I will message it to you, but otherwise I'll just post it in this thread.

If you wish to buy a poem, post your topic below and I will message back that I accept the request. You can then transfer the payment of $20 plus tax on your end over to me and I will get your poem back to you usually within a day. You can message me if you have any questions.

I've completed a handful of request in this thread so you can take a look to get an idea of what to expect.

Ode to GameHandout
GameHandout is an interesting place
Its a forum with amazing taste
The staff is nice and give us space
Unless you try to count and ace
Then they will grab their mace
For the zero hammer you should brace.​

Last edited:

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Well, that took slightly longer than expected. I think I'm going to raise the price to $10 after this one, so a one time discount for you, $5 :)
Here it is @sage and @Xyphien hope you enjoy it!

The Sage And The Bard

A sage walked through an unknown land
and he was feeling rather batty
On his way he encountered a band
and the guitarist was rather crabby

The sage called out, "How do you do?"
The man replied, "Thats Xyphien to you!"
"I'm rather stressed and feeling blue."
"And what the hell is that fowl view!?"

The sage turned and saw
a rather large dragon flying.
As it swooped down bearing claws
Xyphien said "No dying"

Sage smirked as he opened his tome
And lighting struck the dragon asunder
"He is coming down, but this isn't his home"
While Xyphien strapped on his silver armor

The dragon toppled with a mighty crash
And how did they kill it you might ask?
Well, with Xyphien's guitar he bashed
and easily completed that menial task.

So is the story of our two heroes
A legend that lives scribbled in ink
Known throughout the infinite cosmos
As the two blazing gaming kings.

Last edited:

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:48
Triblaze, the writer
Sage, the artist
Xyphien, the character.
Doesn't this give you an idea of a comic?! It's such a wonderful idea, well to me anyway...
Sage could make a comic of this wonderful poem, only a suggestion...

Anyway, I love the poetry you got there Triblaze!

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Triblaze, the writer
Sage, the artist
Xyphien, the character.
Doesn't this give you an idea of a comic?! It's such a wonderful idea, well to me anyway...
Sage could make a comic of this wonderful poem, only a suggestion...

Anyway, I love the poetry you got there Triblaze!
Thank you! ...I kind of really want to see that comic now of that poem I just wrote... We could make a banner out of it LOL.

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:48
Thank you! ...I kind of really want to see that comic now of that poem I just wrote... We could make a banner out of it LOL.
Maybe a children's book, okay maybe not that far... but at least it's something right?
I would like to see how you come up with these drawings and transfer them onto Photoshop or Illustrator and record it and make it into timelapse for the GameHandout YouTube Channel, it's a GREAT IDEA well for me anyway...
We can make a Animation, oh the possibility's are endless...

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Maybe a children's book, okay maybe not that far... but at least it's something right?
I would like to see how you come up with these drawings and transfer them onto Photoshop or Illustrator and record it and make it into timelapse for the GameHandout YouTube Channel, it's a GREAT IDEA well for me anyway...
We can make a Animation, oh the possibility's are endless...
Well if it does end up happening, let me know. :)

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 14:48
I've been thinking about it for a bit, and I think that, instead of an actual comic, it would be most interesting if it were something more like this:

And if @Xyphien wanted to make it a youtube video, it could be similar to the Wind Waker intro (which is what the above image is used for).

I think that would beat him doing a reading of it.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
I've been thinking about it for a bit, and I think that, instead of an actual comic, it would be most interesting if it were something more like this:

And if @Xyphien wanted to make it a youtube video, it could be similar to the Wind Waker intro (which is what the above image is used for).

That is seriously the best idea since Gamehandout.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 22:48

That is a pretty awesome idea (and the poem was great XDDD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: