Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Overwatch Tournament (Player.me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GewoonRobbie

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 15:02
Hey, I am currently hosting a tournament for Overwatch.
This is a tournament for Player.me, so feel free to create your account Here if you have none already.

You can sign up by on 3 ways:
PM @GewoonRobbie on Player.me
Comment on Here

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 08:02
Hey, I am currently hosting a tournament for Overwatch.
This is a tournament for Player.me, so feel free to create your account Here if you have none already.

You can sign up by on 3 ways:
PM @GewoonRobbie on Player.me
Comment on Here
I am quite interested. However, what's the time, and day this will happen? I work 12 hour night shifts with no breaks or days off for the next 10 days. So, my time is limited :/

GewoonRobbie

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 15:02
I am quite interested. However, what's the time, and day this will happen? I work 12 hour night shifts with no breaks or days off for the next 10 days. So, my time is limited :/
We are still in a planning phase, we usually give people a bit of freedom in matches too, so that everyone can play their match. (Unless impossible ofcourse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: