Pass the World [Minecraft]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Oh my goodness, you guys are killing me. pX

I hadn't done anything so it's still the same file.
The same as which file? The one Xyphien posted?
CLAIMED & DOWNLOADING <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1435429240,1435105353][/DOUBLEPOST]I've added a dock to the right to fish, made a fishingpole as well as added light posts.

View attachment 309
[DOUBLEPOST=1440048020][/DOUBLEPOST]@keirzilla you should work on this, take a try at updating it :D

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
So wait, who does what now. Do I do the first turn since I'm the first here to reply, or does Sage get it?
Do you want to do it? I thought you were busy.

If you do, just download it and do it. Then upload it in the thread when you're done.
Don't forget to talk about what you did too.

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Do you want to do it? I thought you were busy.

If you do, just download it and do it. Then upload it in the thread when you're done.
Don't forget to talk about what you did too.
Ok I'll do it, I just mean btw, that I was busy during the weekdays. Weekends though, I'm free. So I guess I'll do it. Thanks for allowing me to go first. ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1441426474,1441413365][/DOUBLEPOST]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d0yzfrsz53w6881/AABxSmUzFJhMTXS1_4ZmjvISa?dl=0

I added in a Player Log in the Third Chest where I wrote in the changelogs... I dunno, I thought doing that may make things more immersive somehow?

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Ok I'll do it, I just mean btw, that I was busy during the weekdays. Weekends though, I'm free. So I guess I'll do it. Thanks for allowing me to go first. ;)

I added in a Player Log in the Third Chest where I wrote in the changelogs... I dunno, I thought doing that may make things more immersive somehow?
No problem. I'll be going next.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
All done!
I redid the roof of the house to match better, made a long stairway to diamond level, and took care of some other stuff.

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
All done!
I redid the roof of the house to match better, made a long stairway to diamond level, and took care of some other stuff.
You little bastard, finding my secret room on the first turn. XD
(And no btw, I am not taking the next turn, I'm just curious to see what's new exactly)

Status
Not open for further replies.