Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Persona 5 (Coming Soon! 4/4/17!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 16:45
Oh man next week Persona 5 will be coming out! I am super excited as I have played all the persona games except 3 </3! (I never found a copy of it where I live so I cry for days.)

Anywho... Who else is going to pick up Persona 5? I sadly missed out on the Take your Heart edition. Which come with all this neat stuff in this picture.

But... I will be getting just the preorder standard game which comes with a ps4 controller skin :D! It looks pretty neat so I am not as sad as I would be if I was getting nothing xD! Here is a picture of the controller skin btw!

I also heard there would be some online features that will be added to the game which is a nice step and hopefully in the future we might see some multiplayer options in Persona! So I really can't wait to pick up my copy and I hope it will be just as good as the other Persona games! I am pretty sure it will be since Persona has never failed me before :3! Here is a neat video!

Local time
As far as I know Persona has only ever been on playstation consoles and 3ds. I know Persona 5 will only be a PS4 thing sadly D:! But who knows maybe in the future it will be on steam or another system!

cajko

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:45
There are plenty of good games on pc, no mater the drm platform, so i am not worried.

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 19:45
i know a friend that is very hyped for this game, though i've never really heard of it myself. is it a game worth looking into?

Local time
i know a friend that is very hyped for this game, though i've never really heard of it myself. is it a game worth looking into?
Yeah it is a really great game series! It is just one of those games that are a bit unique compared to others. Persona has always been a series that made sure everything you do was important and mattered wither it be talking to people or fighting the unknown. This game you can as a player make friends with in game characters to gain powers, do part time jobs for extra money and also gain social links which help with character building etc. You can also fight monsters if you get bored of trying to build up your social life and continue the main story etc. In all the persona games you had to pretty much do both fighting and build social links in a certain amount of days. It has great story and a lot of things to do =)! With this new Persona it looks like they added more social links to partake in and a unique and different story! I 100% think it is a game def worth looking into!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: