Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Please make a Mobile app or an easier configuration for mobile.

UltraPlasmaNerd

God of Gaming
Newb
Local time
Today, 18:46
I have been trying to use this app for a few days now and I love it because of the people(and giveaways) but trying to use it has been a haste on mobile please comment if you agree.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
I sadly don't have the money to create a mobile app for my websites. As for the mobility of the website, we'll look into it. We're looking into upgrading the core of the website itself which will come with some much needed improvements as a whole. So, hopefully here in a month we might be able to push that out.

UltraPlasmaNerd

God of Gaming
Newb
Local time
I sadly don't have the money to create a mobile app for my websites. As for the mobility of the website, we'll look into it. We're looking into upgrading the core of the website itself which will come with some much needed improvements as a whole. So, hopefully here in a month we might be able to push that out.
Wow sounds cool even though I don't know what that means

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: