POINTS SYSTEM

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKKI

Acclaimed Gamer
hey it say's the point system.. like i got 1 point, and to buy somegame from shop, i will need 250 points, or anything else?? bcz it say's 250 $ in shop

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
hey it say's the point system.. like i got 1 point, and to buy somegame from shop, i will need 250 points, or anything else?? bcz it say's 250 $ in shop
Correct. Every time you post a reply, you get one buck, and every time you post a thread you get two (if I remember correctly).
So you have to stay active and post a lot to get enough GH money. However, if you spam posts that don't contribute, you'll get in some trouble.

AKKI

Acclaimed Gamer
so if i wanna buy a game from shop, like Bardbarian then i'll have to collect 250 points, or i'll have to collect somethhing else?? bcz it shows ""$"" sign there

AKKI

Acclaimed Gamer
oh ok thnx for help

hmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
No problem. It's what I'm here for.

On another note, try not to double post. Just go back and edit your previous one.

AKKI

Acclaimed Gamer
and yea whats the big deal on online timing?? if i remain online for 1 hour, and i dont post/comment anything, then will i get a game???

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
and yea whats the big deal on online timing?? if i remain online for 1 hour, and i dont post/comment anything, then will i get a game???
No, the giveaways are random and for active members at what ever time I feel like doing a giveaway. The best way to get games would be to simply save up the money and buy them. If you want to sit and do nothing the best thing to do would be to follow our twitter, subscribe to our youtube or follow me on Twitch.tv as I give games away on them randomly to my followers/subscribers.

couchred123

God of Gaming
VIP
Correct. Every time you post a reply, you get one buck, and every time you post a thread you get two (if I remember correctly).
So you have to stay active and post a lot to get enough GH money. However, if you spam posts that don't contribute, you'll get in some trouble.
Each post is 5 :)

couchred123

God of Gaming
VIP
That's weird, I got 10, And I have posted 2 threads
Oh yeah, I am not getting points for replying to threads, is this normal?

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
That's weird, I got 10, And I have posted 2 threads
Oh yeah, I am not getting points for replying to threads, is this normal?
Posting in specific threads such as the games section and member introduction will get you no points. This is due to spamming of the threads, and to stop the forum currency being warn out easily.

AKKI

Acclaimed Gamer
#XYPHIEN igve me your twitter, fb, youtube etc.. i'll follow you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us