Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

POINTS SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKKI

Random
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:52
hey it say's the point system.. like i got 1 point, and to buy somegame from shop, i will need 250 points, or anything else?? bcz it say's 250 $ in shop

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 13:52
hey it say's the point system.. like i got 1 point, and to buy somegame from shop, i will need 250 points, or anything else?? bcz it say's 250 $ in shop
Correct. Every time you post a reply, you get one buck, and every time you post a thread you get two (if I remember correctly).
So you have to stay active and post a lot to get enough GH money. However, if you spam posts that don't contribute, you'll get in some trouble.

AKKI

Random
Local time
so if i wanna buy a game from shop, like Bardbarian then i'll have to collect 250 points, or i'll have to collect somethhing else?? bcz it shows ""$"" sign there

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
They are the same.
Throughout the site, they are referred to as $, not points.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
No problem. It's what I'm here for.

On another note, try not to double post. Just go back and edit your previous one.

AKKI

Random
Local time
and yea whats the big deal on online timing?? if i remain online for 1 hour, and i dont post/comment anything, then will i get a game???

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:52
and yea whats the big deal on online timing?? if i remain online for 1 hour, and i dont post/comment anything, then will i get a game???
No, the giveaways are random and for active members at what ever time I feel like doing a giveaway. The best way to get games would be to simply save up the money and buy them. If you want to sit and do nothing the best thing to do would be to follow our twitter, subscribe to our youtube or follow me on Twitch.tv as I give games away on them randomly to my followers/subscribers.

Local time
Good luck here on the forum, AKKI. Now that you've got the way of the land down - maybe you'll be lucky and active enough to nab up some games!

couchred123

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 16:52
Correct. Every time you post a reply, you get one buck, and every time you post a thread you get two (if I remember correctly).
So you have to stay active and post a lot to get enough GH money. However, if you spam posts that don't contribute, you'll get in some trouble.
Each post is 5 :)

couchred123

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 16:52
That's weird, I got 10, And I have posted 2 threads
Oh yeah, I am not getting points for replying to threads, is this normal?

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
It looks somewhat correct to me.
Can you click "Money: $xx" and take a screenshot of the popup for me?

Like so:
upload_2015-6-7_11-14-19.png

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
That's weird, I got 10, And I have posted 2 threads
Oh yeah, I am not getting points for replying to threads, is this normal?
Posting in specific threads such as the games section and member introduction will get you no points. This is due to spamming of the threads, and to stop the forum currency being warn out easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: