Poll for new games coming out

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

What game are most exicted for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skelton912

God of Gaming
You could manually update your initial post with numbers and new suggestions..... itd be a pain but its what alot of modders do to keep all info readable at a single glance.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Funny fact:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is going to be set in futuristic Prague (Czech Republic)!
Yaay!
Už aby to tu bylo kurva!

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I don't think Mirrors Edge really needs a sequel. All it really beeds is a shiney coat of paint update for the original and I would be satisfied.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
I don't think Mirrors Edge really needs a sequel. All it really beeds is a shiney coat of paint update for the original and I would be satisfied.
But the sequel is going to have something awesome the first installement didn't have. Open world.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
But the sequel is going to have something awesome the first installement didn't have. Open world.
We will have to see. There have been many open world games lately, and I linearity would have been better for Mirrors Edge. Maybe something along the lines of Dues Ex, driven by player choice.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
No man's sky looks like an amazing game, I'm honestyly only looking forward to that and fallout.

gabakon

Semi-Pro
We will have to see. There have been many open world games lately, and I linearity would have been better for Mirrors Edge. Maybe something along the lines of Dues Ex, driven by player choice.
Most of them were Ubisoft styled open worlds. Shitloads of stuff to collect and not so immersive world.

WalrusOfRock

God of Gaming
I am most exited for No Man's Sky simply because I love space explorations and the mechanics already presented make it seem like a fantastic game. It's not a complicated flight simulation like Elite Dangerous, it's simpler and to me seems far more appealing. I can see myself spending hundreds of hours with friends trying to explore the outer reaches of the galaxy!

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
I am most exited for No Man's Sky simply because I love space explorations and the mechanics already presented make it seem like a fantastic game. It's not a complicated flight simulation like Elite Dangerous, it's simpler and to me seems far more appealing. I can see myself spending hundreds of hours with friends trying to explore the outer reaches of the galaxy!
Exactly, the fact that they have almost infinite worlds to explore, and every world has its own unique features makes you want to explore them all!

WalrusOfRock

God of Gaming
Exactly, the fact that they have almost infinite worlds to explore, and every world has its own unique features makes you want to explore them all!
I really hope that they include another hostile npc other than the pesky drones, it'd be cool to fight space pirates

IceGolem

God of Gaming
True, that's an amazing feature, but I don't like that they'll all be randomly generized. I think that after a few planets, you'll already be familiar with all different parts of planets and then it'll get repetitive. I'd very much prefer fewer planets but with interesting, unrepetitive memorable aspects, if you know what I mean. No XY-120 but Tattoine, Hoth etc.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Wait, really ? They just announced it lol. Anyways, that's good to know, thanks :)
Yeah thats why the buzz is so huge. It has been in development since Skyrim. Pre production during Skyrim. In an interview they said the game is done. They are working in bug squashing right now.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Yeah thats why the buzz is so huge. It has been in development since Skyrim. Pre production during Skyrim. In an interview they said the game is done. They are working in bug squashing right now.
Well.. guess I should start playing Fallout 3 and NV right now :D

~Dev

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Either Fallout 4 or no mans sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us