Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Posting Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:43

Hello Gamers! We're proud to announce a posting contest going on from now until April 15th In this we will need at least 15 active members with at least 10 posts in order for this contest to follow through. In this month we are looking for the most active, and helpful people. We're not looking at just post count, but what you're posts are, the amount of topics you create, etc. If you made 20 topics, and another person makes 30 posts, more than likely you're going to be above the 30 post user as topics outweigh posts 3 to 1. (Hints why you also get more GH$ for making topics)

At the end of the month we will be looking for who made the most topics, posts, and how good your posts were. (Meaning if you make 2-3 word responses they won't count vs. making an engaging response that spikes more conversations)

First place winner will be able to chose one game on the list GH$500 and lower that they can have for free. No GH$ needed! (Or 2 random games (Has the ability to get higher priced games))

Second Place Winner will be able to chose one GH$250 and lower game for free. No GH$ Needed. (Or 1 random game(Had the ability to get higher priced games).

Third Place Winner will receive one random GH$250 game!

We will also be handing out games at random to active members a lot more in these upcoming months than normal. So, What are you waiting for? Get posting!

Simply make a post here with your current post count to enter!

Last edited:

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:43
Okay, I as a senior memeber am not entering to give new users a chance.
Good time for people to come, so share it somewhere Xyph. :)

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Local time
@Xyphien Actually this is a good idea, my real intention is not the prizes in per se (though if casually i win something is better XP) but i would love to be able to chat with ppl a lil more. TBH man, if this brings more fellas and threads where to discuss with them i'm more than happy cuz the situation right now is a bit stagnant. Im not intended to offend anyone or the work done here, but despite the efforts made by admin/staff and users who try to be as active aspossible this forum still struggle to survive, and to me its sad looking and the current situation. I really like the atmosphere here its somewhat warm and welcoming, totally diferent from other toxic forum i saw, full of uneducated kids swearing each other all the time.

TL;DR
Hope this will bring more ppl so i can chat more XD

P.S. sorry if i made a mess with my post, im not soo good at explaining myself

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 08:43
@Xyphien Actually this is a good idea, my real intention is not the prizes in per se (though if casually i win something is better XP) but i would love to be able to chat with ppl a lil more. TBH man, if this brings more fellas and threads where to discuss with them i'm more than happy cuz the situation right now is a bit stagnant. Im not intended to offend anyone or the work done here, but despite the efforts made by admin/staff and users who try to be as active aspossible this forum still struggle to survive, and to me its sad looking and the current situation. I really like the atmosphere here its somewhat warm and welcoming, totally diferent from other toxic forum i saw, full of uneducated kids swearing each other all the time.

TL;DR
Hope this will bring more ppl so i can chat more XD

P.S. sorry if i made a mess with my post, im not soo good at explaining myself
This site is really great it's one of a kind. Really this site just needs more users that's why we need all the people we can get to boost this forum at its feet. I can say that this forum is special cause the admins here keeps coming back up and keeping it alive.

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Local time
This site is really great it's one of a kind. Really this site just needs more users that's why we need all the people we can get to boost this forum at its feet. I can say that this forum is special cause the admins here keeps coming back up and keeping it alive.
yeah i agree, this forum is special to me, ppl here is really nice and kind so yeah full support to this forum XD. Anyway i forgot to say my post counter well befor posting here i had 57 posts but now i have 62 posts so dunno wich number will be taken in place to start this contest, i leave it to you @Xyphien
[DOUBLEPOST=1488105583,1488105286][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah i agree, this forum is special to me, ppl here is really nice and kind so yeah full support to this forum XD. Anyway i forgot to say my post counter well before posting here i had 57 posts but now i have 62 posts so dunno wich number will be taken in place to start this contest, i leave it to you @Xyphien
P.S. If you mean month posts i only have 26 before posting here now 30

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:43
There is always time for some spam :D

i got 233 so far :D
I'm at 300+ right now, gonna be more active from now on. Gotta get that 500 GH game
So... the contest ends on the 27th (a.k.a. tomorrow) and we need 15 people to be registered to this in order for it to be a thing (as stated in the post). Also, keep in mind that it is also based on QUALITY of posts. So, if you have 500 posts with random comments that don't engage the community then it might not even count as a post. Etc.

If we get at least 2 more people to post saying they will join this by tomorrow I will extend the time by 2 weeks. April 9th.

cajko

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
So... the contest ends on the 27th (a.k.a. tomorrow) and we need 15 people to be registered to this in order for it to be a thing (as stated in the post). Also, keep in mind that it is also based on QUALITY of posts. So, if you have 500 posts with random comments that don't engage the community then it might not even count as a post. Etc.

If we get at least 2 more people to post saying they will join this by tomorrow I will extend the time by 2 weeks. April 9th.
Thank you, i will try my best to entertane thee :D

GewoonRobbie

God of Gaming
Local time

Don't worry, I am very engaging. most of my posts are engaging.

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Hey, thats pretty cool!
[DOUBLEPOST=1490554786,1490553944][/DOUBLEPOST]Yea boiiiii I'm joinin rite naooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: