Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Posting Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 15:54
I also would like to join! But I only have like 42 posts xD! Does only my current posts count or if I get more in by April 9th those will count as well?

Edited: Just wanted to say that I am 100% wanting in on this contest xD! I been updating my post with the post count every so often!

Last edited:

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 17:54
I also would like to join! But I only have like 21 posts xD! Does only my current posts count or if I get more in by April 9th those will count as well?
You will have until April 9th :) However, the more interactive your posts are, topics, etc. outweigh your post count in theory. So, if you have 100 posts and they are all engaging, 50 of them are topics that have created discussion etc. versus someone with 500 posts that are all "I like this" "wow, very cool" etc. You will win over the user with the higher post count.
[DOUBLEPOST=1490706677,1490706638][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: I've changed the date to April 15th. Giving you all 6 more days of leeway!

Local time
Today, 15:54
You will have until April 9th :) However, the more interactive your posts are, topics, etc. outweigh your post count in theory. So, if you have 100 posts and they are all engaging, 50 of them are topics that have created discussion etc. versus someone with 500 posts that are all "I like this" "wow, very cool" etc. You will win over the user with the higher post count.
[DOUBLEPOST=1490706677,1490706638][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: I've changed the date to April 15th. Giving you all 6 more days of leeway!
Awesome thank you =)! None of my posts are very spammy or anything so I am hoping I am golden =P! Also thank you for the extra days that really helps me seeing how I work all the time xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: