Questions - GameHandOut Shop

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

JYN

God of Gaming
Website
jynportfolio.carbonmade.com
QUESTIONS
  1. Any other games added to the shop such as Counter Strike Global Offensive?
  2. Can you add DLC or additional content you can purchase from the shop?
  3. What will their be in the "GET MORE MONEY" tab?
If so could you give me examples of games that could be added to the store/shop
If you agree that you should sell DLC or additional content then could you put them in separate category's

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
Whatever games we buy, get keys for, or are donated are added to the shop.
A lot of the current shop games are from Humble Bundles, and the rest are from other sales and giveaways.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Whatever games we buy, get keys for, or are donated are added to the shop.
A lot of the current shop games are from Humble Bundles, and the rest are from other sales and giveaways.
^ What he said. As for top games like CSGO I don't have the money to drop on games like this currently, but who knows what games are on sale during the steam sales. If Games like CSGO have a huge deal like 80% off I might buy some to give away. Though they will be pretty expensive XD

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Does that mean the shop could run out of a certain game?
Yes, all these are purchased by us (Mostly me currently... Actually I think their all from me XD). So I may have one or two extra copies, but for the most part they are single games. First come, first served.

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
Yes, all these are purchased by us (Mostly me currently... Actually I think their all from me XD). So I may have one or two extra copies, but for the most part they are single games. First come, first served.
Hey, I contributed like four games one time... or two times... or something.
You might have given them away already though.

skelton912

God of Gaming
Im fairly active on some giveaway places like gameminer.net, if I win anything that im not interested in ill gladly donate it to you guys since i don't actively run a giveaway on my website and you guys seem to be much more into it than the random group giveaways I see. Not to say those guys don't deserve a hand out but this is more of a community then the "free games for joining" groups kicking around.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Im fairly active on some giveaway places like gameminer.net, if I win anything that im not interested in ill gladly donate it to you guys since i don't actively run a giveaway on my website and you guys seem to be much more into it than the random group giveaways I see. Not to say those guys don't deserve a hand out but this is more of a community then the "free games for joining" groups kicking around.
Very kind of you. You could throw them up in the exhange thread and get some cash out of it for something in the store though.

skelton912

God of Gaming
IF i ever win anything ill see what the options are lol. Thanks for the idea though Triblaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us