Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Questions - GameHandOut Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:32
QUESTIONS
  1. Any other games added to the shop such as Counter Strike Global Offensive?
  2. Can you add DLC or additional content you can purchase from the shop?
  3. What will their be in the "GET MORE MONEY" tab?
If so could you give me examples of games that could be added to the store/shop
If you agree that you should sell DLC or additional content then could you put them in separate category's

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 13:32
Whatever games we buy, get keys for, or are donated are added to the shop.
A lot of the current shop games are from Humble Bundles, and the rest are from other sales and giveaways.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:32
Whatever games we buy, get keys for, or are donated are added to the shop.
A lot of the current shop games are from Humble Bundles, and the rest are from other sales and giveaways.
^ What he said. As for top games like CSGO I don't have the money to drop on games like this currently, but who knows what games are on sale during the steam sales. If Games like CSGO have a huge deal like 80% off I might buy some to give away. Though they will be pretty expensive XD

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Does that mean the shop could run out of a certain game?
Yes, all these are purchased by us (Mostly me currently... Actually I think their all from me XD). So I may have one or two extra copies, but for the most part they are single games. First come, first served.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 13:32
Yes, all these are purchased by us (Mostly me currently... Actually I think their all from me XD). So I may have one or two extra copies, but for the most part they are single games. First come, first served.
Hey, I contributed like four games one time... or two times... or something.
You might have given them away already though.

skelton912

God of Gaming
Local time
Im fairly active on some giveaway places like gameminer.net, if I win anything that im not interested in ill gladly donate it to you guys since i don't actively run a giveaway on my website and you guys seem to be much more into it than the random group giveaways I see. Not to say those guys don't deserve a hand out but this is more of a community then the "free games for joining" groups kicking around.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 16:32
Im fairly active on some giveaway places like gameminer.net, if I win anything that im not interested in ill gladly donate it to you guys since i don't actively run a giveaway on my website and you guys seem to be much more into it than the random group giveaways I see. Not to say those guys don't deserve a hand out but this is more of a community then the "free games for joining" groups kicking around.
Very kind of you. You could throw them up in the exhange thread and get some cash out of it for something in the store though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: