Random Events

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Hello Gamers! Today I've been browsing the forums in search of members online and active to send them a free game. Currently I've only been on at the same time as @Soleil at which I sent said user a PM. This PM I decided to spice things up rather than sending just the code, I sent a message that went as followed

Xyphien said:
Whilst browsing the forums you've stumbled upon a wooden crate!

You open the crate and find some letters carved on the inside. The letters read *STEAM CODE*
This got me thinking, I'm going to start doing random events quite frequently. The more you're on our forums posting and staying active, the higher chance you will receive a random event like this happening. Even if you're not on at the same time an admin is on, you still have a chance to win a free game. Same with referring friends, and sharing us/interacting with us on social media!

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
That's a cute idea! Do you have any other random events in mind?
Just sent one to a user today :) It was a spirit of gifting who visited him, with an image of a paper (With the game name and code on it) :D

xyphien said:
The Spirit of gifts has appeared before you. As a reward for your activity today she has chosen you to receive gift. She hands you a piece of paper and slowly fades away.

You then look down at the piece of paper, and see:

*Image hidden for dramatic effect*

cajko

God of Gaming
VIP
This would be nice to give newcomers so they stay more active in the forum.
Just a thought ;)
But in general i support this @Xyphien idea.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
wish i were lucky like that... meh, life just gives lemons and potatos... :3
That's right Delta XD Have some Potato
Every day we hold a raffle to see who gets the random event. Every 5 posts you make outside of the off topic section will give you 1 entry. So, the more active you are that day, the higher entry you have. Every topic you make is also another entry. Hope this helps :)

InSideFire

God of Gaming
Hahaha i liked your Post delta thats why you get that badge too :D we deserve that yet cause were newbie XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1495552932,1495552864][/DOUBLEPOST]
Every day we hold a raffle to see who gets the random event. Every 5 posts you make outside of the off topic section will give you 1 entry. So, the more active you are that day, the higher entry you have. Every topic you make is also another entry. Hope this helps :)
Thanks For the Info :D