Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Random Events

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 19:19
Hello Gamers! Today I've been browsing the forums in search of members online and active to send them a free game. Currently I've only been on at the same time as @Soleil at which I sent said user a PM. This PM I decided to spice things up rather than sending just the code, I sent a message that went as followed

Xyphien said:
Whilst browsing the forums you've stumbled upon a wooden crate!

You open the crate and find some letters carved on the inside. The letters read *STEAM CODE*
This got me thinking, I'm going to start doing random events quite frequently. The more you're on our forums posting and staying active, the higher chance you will receive a random event like this happening. Even if you're not on at the same time an admin is on, you still have a chance to win a free game. Same with referring friends, and sharing us/interacting with us on social media!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
That's a cute idea! Do you have any other random events in mind?
Just sent one to a user today :) It was a spirit of gifting who visited him, with an image of a paper (With the game name and code on it) :D

xyphien said:
The Spirit of gifts has appeared before you. As a reward for your activity today she has chosen you to receive gift. She hands you a piece of paper and slowly fades away.

You then look down at the piece of paper, and see:

*Image hidden for dramatic effect*

cajko

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:19
This would be nice to give newcomers so they stay more active in the forum.
Just a thought ;)
But in general i support this @Xyphien idea.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
wish i were lucky like that... meh, life just gives lemons and potatos... :3
That's right Delta XD Have some Potato
Every day we hold a raffle to see who gets the random event. Every 5 posts you make outside of the off topic section will give you 1 entry. So, the more active you are that day, the higher entry you have. Every topic you make is also another entry. Hope this helps :)

Local time
Tomorrow, 09:19
Hahaha i liked your Post delta thats why you get that badge too :D we deserve that yet cause were newbie XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1495552932,1495552864][/DOUBLEPOST]
Every day we hold a raffle to see who gets the random event. Every 5 posts you make outside of the off topic section will give you 1 entry. So, the more active you are that day, the higher entry you have. Every topic you make is also another entry. Hope this helps :)
Thanks For the Info :D

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: