Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Random game to 1 lucky member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 07:39
WE JUST HIT 6,000 POSTS! That being said by the end of this day, I'll be giving away a random game to some random member. Make sure you POST HERE saying you wish to participate! By the end of the day I'll do a random drawing as always, and choose a random game <3

skelton912

God of Gaming
Local time
Im brand spankin new and know i don't deserve it near as much as long term members but ill throw my hand in and hopefully come out with a big W! thanks for hosting this guys it does make a difference out in the world for gamers who don't have as much.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 05:39
Im brand spankin new and know i don't deserve it near as much as long term members but ill throw my hand in and hopefully come out with a big W! thanks for hosting this guys it does make a difference out in the world for gamers who don't have as much.
Good to have you! It's completely random so ecerones got the same chance :)

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Hey everyone, I've been locked out of my room for the past few hours... and I'm really tired. I'll go ahead and do all this tomorrow. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: