Random Giveaway!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Damn, missed the giveaway :( Stupid me, playing PlanetSide 2 and shit..
You have nice taste @Xyphien :) Olivia Wilde is truly a hot chick... oh, when I realise how much of my biologocial material was wasted because of - eer, ehm, I mean... Congratulations @keirzilla ! I hope you'll like your new game! :D

keirzilla

MERMAID
I was wondering who this new user woth the chibi dinosaur avatar was until I just now saw that it was keirzilla all along. Silly me getting too used to avatars ;(
ahahahaha, I was trying to find an avatar that fit me best. This one does. A little dino with a red head in it. THATS ME ALL DAY! :p not a cat in a bucket of chicken flying through space...

Triblaze

God of Gaming
ahahahaha, I was trying to find an avatar that fit me best. This one does. A little dino with a red head in it. THATS ME ALL DAY! :p not a cat in a bucket of chicken flying through space...
But i liked bucket cat... Nvm just allow memory association to kick in :)

keirzilla

MERMAID
But i liked bucket cat... Nvm just allow memory association to kick in :)
Hahahahah, bucket cat was cool. I'll be one of those people that changes their avatar quite often. I call it OCD. I change things until I like it.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Hahahahah, bucket cat was cool. I'll be one of those people that changes their avatar quite often. I call it OCD. I change things until I like it.
Oh crap, better start reading names more ;(

Triblaze

God of Gaming
It'll be good for your brain xD
I got the problem irl too. Can't remember names well at all and it pisses me off. I write the name and description of every person I meet on my phone cause I otherwise I forget in about an hour.

keirzilla

MERMAID
I got the problem irl too. Can't remember names well at all and it pisses me off. I write the name and description of every person I meet on my phone cause I otherwise I forget in about an hour.
Wow. Maybe I'll keep that avatar just for you then. I don't want you to forget me </3

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Wow. Maybe I'll keep that avatar just for you then. I don't want you to forget me </3
Haha no worries. I won't forget user names online, its literally the opposite problem as real life for me. I'll get better at it I hope :confused:

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us