Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Refer a friend, get a game!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 19:09
Hello Gamers! We're proud to announce yet another contest, and this one can't be easier!

By hovering over your icon picture, clicking on invite friends, then click on Generate Link and Generate (As shown in the pictures below:

upload_2017-3-1_16-18-7.png

upload_2017-3-1_16-19-3.png

You can invite a friend of yours. Once that user has made an account, posted an introduction post and at least 5 posts you can then PM me @Xyphien saying you've invited a friend. From there I will give you a free steam code!

ON TOP of that, but if that one user you invite does the same thing, you will get a second code FOR FREE!

This is one of the easiest, and fastest ways to get 2 free games we've ever hosted!

Referral Program!

A referral is someone that has used your referral link and has more than 5 posts, and an introduction topic.

• 1 Member = 1 game GH$250
  • 5 Members = 1 game GH$300
  • 10 Members = 1 game GH$350, 1 game GH$250
  • 25 Members = 1 game GH$400, 1 random game (Chance for all games)
  • 50 Members = 1 game highest tier (random)
  • 100 Members = 1 game of your choice in the shop.
PM @Xyphien when you have reached a goal. He will then reply back with a code, or asking you to chose a game (If you've reached 100 members)

Last edited:

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:09
Thats a good way to bring ppl here. I alredy invited a friend here, can i still participate? if so i'll try to get some friends here. One thing... the steam key is random?

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Thats a good way to bring ppl here. I alredy invited a friend here, can i still participate? if so i'll try to get some friends here. One thing... the steam key is random?
yes you may. This event starts now, so the user must have registered today and later. :)

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
I've edited the Referral Program. This way you're not only getting a game for your first referral. The system is now in placed, and if you have any requirements already PM me directly.

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Local time
Even though I have nothing to do with this covo, I'm gonna sneak in and answer this. hope you don't mind :>

You can either use this link to start a PM https://gamehandout.com/conversations/add or scroll over to the little thing between the notification bell and your icon in the top right corner, and click 'Start a New Conversation'.
Hope it helps!
Omg ty girl. (it was so ez, i feel stupid now)
Also @Xyphien the changes you made to the referral system are too tempting, now ill try to bring as many friend as i can xD

Last edited:
Local time
Today, 17:09
So we get a notification when our friend joins or when someone uses the referral link? It say's for the one time link you get a notification but if I used just the referral link do I still get a notification? Or would you guy's know that I invited someone like it is kept in a log or something?

cajko

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
So we get a notification when our friend joins or when someone uses the referral link? It say's for the one time link you get a notification but if I used just the referral link do I still get a notification? Or would you guy's know that I invited someone like it is kept in a log or something?
It is tide to your acc here so you should get a notification.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: