Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Referral Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 08:32
Hello everyone, I'm hosting yet another referral giveaway. If you wish to participate please post a comment below.

How to win:

Every person who referrals at least 3 active users (With more than 5 posts) will win a random game. At the end of this event *August 24* the person with the most active users will win.

How to participate:

Make a post right here saying you want to join.
Hover over your name, and click "invite friends"
click generate link.
click generate.
It should then look something like this: http://gamehandout.com/invite/redirect?referrer=Xyphien

How to get people to join:
There's countless ways to get members to join. Here are some ways:
Refer your friends, skype buddies, people you play games with.
Advertise at the end or before games (Example: League of legends pre-game/after-game)
Steam Groups, either as a discussion or in the comments section (As long as it's within the rules of course)
On website such as Reddit, tunblr, twitter, facebook, forums, blogs, game websites, etc. (As long as it's within the rules of course)

Here is a prefix of a post you can post around:
If anyone is interested in free games + lots of game giveaways check out *YOUR LINK HERE* Not a referral site, or a survey site. Just a gaming community made to give back to the gaming community.

skelton912

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 08:32
Ill give it a shot! gonna slap the info for the site up on my website n see about getting it out to some of the steam groups im in.

Local time
Today, 09:32
Hello everyone, I'm hosting yet another referral giveaway. If you wish to participate please post a comment below.

How to win:

Every person who referrals at least 3 active users (With more than 5 posts) will win a random game. At the end of this event *August 24* the person with the most active users will win.

How to participate:

Make a post right here saying you want to join.
Hover over your name, and click "invite friends"
click generate link.
click generate.
It should then look something like this: http://gamehandout.com/invite/redirect?referrer=Xyphien

How to get people to join:
There's countless ways to get members to join. Here are some ways:
Refer your friends, skype buddies, people you play games with.
Advertise at the end or before games (Example: League of legends pre-game/after-game)
Steam Groups, either as a discussion or in the comments section (As long as it's within the rules of course)
On website such as Reddit, tunblr, twitter, facebook, forums, blogs, game websites, etc. (As long as it's within the rules of course)

Here is a prefix of a post you can post around:
I'm in, I'm sure I can get at least 3 active users into this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: