Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Sage's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 14:14
Hello everybody. You all probably know me as an admin here on GH. However, you may not know me as a creator of stuff. I'm here to change that, and offer my services to those with some extra forum currency.

I've used photoshop for several years now, and I can do a variety of things.
I can also draw reasonably well, so I'll do drawings in exchange for points as well.

My prices are as follows:

Signatures - $100 GH

One Character Drawing - $400 GH

If you would like me to make you any of the above, make the request here, saying "I'd like an avatar/signature/drawing." I will then send you a private message asking what you want. After you tell me, I will decide whether I will do it or not. If I accept the trade, I expect GH$ transfer before I begin work on whatever it is you want.

If you would like a signature/avatar, you should know who/what you want to be on it. Picking out your own render (the picture that goes in it) wouldn't hurt.

For a drawing, you must request a character/person/etc that either you have references for, or that I can easily find references for. For example, I can easily find references for tv show and video game characters, but I cannot easily find references for a character that you made up (you would have to provide references for them).
If you don't have a reference, then I can't draw the character because I won't know what they look like.

I can also do a whole lot of other things, so if you want, for example, a youtube banner, contact me.

That's everything. If you have any questions, please ask below.

Last edited:
Local time
Tomorrow, 06:44
The prices are too high.
I have been posting in this forum for as long as I can remember, and somehow got 50 GH's but they aren't enough for a signature.
Would you mind lowering them a bit? :D

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:14
The prices are too high.
I have been posting in this forum for as long as I can remember, and somehow got 50 GH's but they aren't enough for a signature.
Would you mind lowering them a bit? :D
Well the GH$ depends more on how many messages and positive ratings you get. you have 32 messages and 2 positive ratings so it kinda makes sense.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
As @therealattacka said, you don't have a lot of money because you only have 30 posts. That isn't very much.

I do agree that the prices seem a little high right now. At the moment, only a few members have enough,or almost enough to purchase a signature.
My intention was to price them so that you wouldn't be able to afford one until you reached about a hundred posts.

I'll consider lowering them.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 19:14
You should lower them, most people aren't going to want to get too much seeing as everyone is saving up for games. Keep this in mind as well, the people who do want to buy a sig, etc. Are probably the ones that don't really care about the game shop, so they should deserve something special like your amazing signatures :D

*P.S. If you lower the prices I DEMAND A REFUND of the money to match the new prices* >:DXD:cool:;)<3

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:14
Someone's hard at work.
In all honesty, I would like it as it already was.
Your basically earning GH$ as 'forum money' not real money.
Think about how much effort it would take sage to make each and one of you a avatar; a signature and drawings
I can't say that i can do better because Sage is a one of the best designers i've seen whose done work FREE without paypal or creditcards.
Earning GH$ then buying these products will make yourself proud because you've earn't it.
(Like I brought CS:GO w/ GH$)
Oh and may I ask two questions.
+Does the avatars come in 800x800 or does it come in a custom dimension/size?
+What are the dimensions you use for Photoshop to make these?

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
@BoundlessMotion

The avatar won't be more than 200x200 (because that's around the forum size), and the signatures will be somewhere between 300x100 and 450x150. Most of the example signatures are 400x150.

The drawings will be done on a 1920x1080 canvas, but the subject matter won't take up the whole thing.

----- ----- -----

Bump with @Xyphien's request: two Gamehandout related things.

A drawing,

And signature.
gh-arcade.gif

Local time
As @therealattacka said, you don't have a lot of money because you only have 30 posts. That isn't very much.

I do agree that the prices seem a little high right now. At the moment, only a few members have enough,or almost enough to purchase a signature.
My intention was to price them so that you wouldn't be able to afford one until you reached about a hundred posts.

I'll consider lowering them.
Well, now I don't know what to say.
Anyway, thank you for considering my suggestion.
I would love to get a signature of Itachi, made by you :D

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Price edit: Signatures changed from $150 to $100.

Anyway, thank you for considering my suggestion.
I would love to get a signature of Itachi, made by you :D
All you have to do is save up. Or you can try to open up your own little shop where you offer things of your own to speed up the process of raising GH money.

Local time
Price edit: Signatures changed from $150 to $100.

All you have to do is save up. Or you can try to open up your own little shop where you offer things of your own to speed up the process of raising GH money.
Just another 30$ and I can afford a signature from your shop! This is exciting.
Thank you sage!
Just a little spoiler...I want Itachi's image in my signature along with the text "Claraviolet---the self-proclaimed Itachi" :D
Can you make something like that? :D

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Just another 30$ and I can afford a signature from your shop! This is exciting.
Thank you sage!
Just a little spoiler...I want Itachi's image in my signature along with the text "Claraviolet---the self-proclaimed Itachi" :D
Can you make something like that? :D
You're welcome!
Of course I can. ;)

couchred123

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 17:14
@BoundlessMotion

The avatar won't be more than 200x200 (because that's around the forum size), and the signatures will be somewhere between 300x100 and 450x150. Most of the example signatures are 400x150.

The drawings will be done on a 1920x1080 canvas, but the subject matter won't take up the whole thing.

----- ----- -----

Bump with @Xyphien's request: two Gamehandout related things.

A drawing,

And signature.
THE BAN HAMMER HAS SPOKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: