Shop Jumble

Triblaze

God of Gaming
hey, is it possible to organize the shop alphabetically? Its pretty jumbled right now. Also since the have no current use, take out the extra columns in the middle. I'm guessing its like this because the code is wonky.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Yeah... no. I wanted to do this as it kills my ocd XD but... It doesn't have a priority section, so I cannot choose where they are in the list. When I add them, it's just that. So in order to make it alphabetically or by price, I'd have to re-do the WHOLE list from scratch, not just this time, but every time I add a single game to the list. As much as I'd love to sit here and do nothing but edit the shop 24/7 I sadly can't lol. I don't have the time nor patience to do that.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Holy crap, broken freaking code. Well, maybe a way around is keepig a text list that is organized in the announcements section, and the people can ise Cntrl F to find their game in the shop?

skelton912

God of Gaming
I was literally going to post something similar to this and spotted this post! I was going to propose a system to arrange the items based on preferences such as prices, name etc. Alot of shops do it by clicking the item you want to list by at the top of the page. Doing that would make it so you didn't have to redo it each time it simply allows the viewer to arrange it themselves. Guess thats not a option but I figured id throw it out lol.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I was literally going to post something similar to this and spotted this post! I was going to propose a system to arrange the items based on preferences such as prices, name etc. Alot of shops do it by clicking the item you want to list by at the top of the page. Doing that would make it so you didn't have to redo it each time it simply allows the viewer to arrange it themselves. Guess thats not a option but I figured id throw it out lol.
I don't know if Xyphien can script that in. It would be hard for a non programmer.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
I don't know if Xyphien can script that in. It would be hard for a non programmer.
Could be done with a bit of JS and PHP, not that i'm gonna be able to script any of that without access to both the website and SQL server. I dont really have the drive for it either at the moment and giving out the server details is a security risk

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Could be done with a bit of JS and PHP, not that i'm gonna be able to script any of that without access to both the website and SQL server. I dont really have the drive for it either at the moment and giving out the server details is a security risk
True. Maybe Xyphien could find some copy pasta in his free time XD
Well anyways, until the backend of the website sees some overhaul we will have to deal with it.

ph34r

God of Gaming
if you ask me, rather than do it all by yourself, might as well ask someone to do it
just give him a template code and done (if anyone willing)

Triblaze

God of Gaming
if you ask me, rather than do it all by yourself, might as well ask someone to do it
just give him a template code and done (if anyone willing)
That involves exposing the back end of the site to some individuals. Security hazard.