Shop suggestion

ph34r

God of Gaming
suggestion for shop
create a whishlist like steam and icon for steam/origin games (unless it's all steam, i dont mind non steam game :p)

skelton912

God of Gaming
Oh I like that, something where we can come back to games that caught our eye but we didn't have the funds for at the time. (granted if they are still available)

Triblaze

God of Gaming
its tough to make that because the store constantly changes, so the wishlist would have to delete items no longer available. Doesnt seem like that inportant of a feature to add imo.

ph34r

God of Gaming
its tough to make that because the store constantly changes, so the wishlist would have to delete items no longer available. Doesnt seem like that inportant of a feature to add imo.
true, but that's why it's called wishlist
if you get it, good. if not go look for another one :p

in the meantime, since games in shop still a few (less than 50 i think), it might not much
but when the game list growing, i think anyone will glad they have wishlist option
especially true in site like tremor game when they have ALOT of games, since they constantly update it's list every time there's new bundle

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I can't make this an addon but I can make a new section called wishlist where you can make a topic post on the games you want.

skelton912

God of Gaming
I can't make this an addon but I can make a new section called wishlist where you can make a topic post on the games you want.
I was thinking of offering this up but was afraid it would get out of hand any might conflict with the "Don"t ask for games" rule if someone miss understood its purpose. I would certainly use it but I would make a note about it in the rules.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I was thinking of offering this up but was afraid it would get out of hand any might conflict with the "Don"t ask for games" rule if someone miss understood its purpose. I would certainly use it but I would make a note about it in the rules.
I'll have a talk with the staff about this, and get back to you on the suggestion :)

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I'll have a talk with the staff about this, and get back to you on the suggestion :)
Neat thank you. My two cents though, it will get very expensive to buy some of the games individually, hence most of the games come from humble bundles ect. I think that's fair about the current system. The way I see this list being used is maybe during summer sales down the line where the game gets slashed by 90% or something XD

skelton912

God of Gaming
Neat thank you. My two cents though, it will get very expensive to buy some of the games individually, hence most of the games come from humble bundles ect. I think that's fair about the current system. The way I see this list being used is maybe during summer sales down the line where the game gets slashed by 90% or something XD
Actually I think this will really help during that. I hadn't thought of it till you mentioned the sales Triblaze but it could help people set up shops. Say alot of people are looking for 1 particular game in the main shop, if someone wanted to they could pick up a few copies and do trades or giveaways that they know community is interested in.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Actually I think this will really help during that. I hadn't thought of it till you mentioned the sales Triblaze but it could help people set up shops. Say alot of people are looking for 1 particular game in the main shop, if someone wanted to they could pick up a few copies and do trades or giveaways that they know community is interested in.
That is a good idea. I hadn't thought of that either XD We play off each other well ;)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I did that with csgo. It was on sale and I bought some to give it away. It went quick though.