Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajko

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:20
There's a check box you should click and it will pay the tax for you automagically.
Why do we have this tax anyway?
Game prices shoud just be prices with tax. If the price is 250, ppl will pay 238(and tax) or something like that.

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
That is one cool game man.
All you need to do is click on
Xyphien
money GH 1944$ or something like that, it will transfer the funds to him.
Put a comment in for reason why are you transfering money to him and you'll get your game key.
Enjoy ;)

O yeah, there is Tax too so add it, i think its 8-10GH$ so its 260$ max.
Thank you for the help

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:20
Thank you for the help
@Saxix has just bought Titan Soul from the shop. It is no longer available.

P.S. I'll talk to the other staff about this. If we do remove the user from requiring to pay for tax no refunds for past purchases will be refunded.

cajko

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time

P.S. I'll talk to the other staff about this. If we do remove the user from requiring to pay for tax no refunds for past purchases will be refunded.
If possible i would like to buy one of my favorite RPGs, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura - GH$250

Got it thx @Xyphien

Last edited:

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
If possible i would like to buy one of my favorite RPGs, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura - GH$250

Got it thx @Xyphien
@Cajiko has purchased Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura and it is no longer available in the shop.

FYI: The shop will be closed starting March 30 - around 2 weeks do to my absence.

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time

Thank you! Love to you and GameHandout <3

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
One day I will be able to afford a game xD! Also has the shop updated yet?
The shop is constantly updated. Though it takes me longer to add new games than remove them tbh. If you see any games with a strike through it like THIS it means it's unavailable.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
How dare you :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1494884168,1493688619][/DOUBLEPOST]Can I get a random STeam game for $150? I have $189
You may, in the future if you could PM me :)
Simply PM me @Xyphien the game you wish, I'll then go through, and remove the GH$ and send you the game as soon as I can.
[DOUBLEPOST=1494985230][/DOUBLEPOST]Update:
We've had a re-work on our Shop. All games are still 100% free, we just added a new Box system, as well as tiers to help distinguish a better rank structure for the new box system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: