Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Should I buy the Fallout Anthology???

Should I buy it???

• YES!!! YES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waste of Caps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 19:12
Well originally I was going to use my $75 worth of GameStop gift-cards for Fallout 4, but when my dad said his friend at Bethesda is going to send me a free key, I no longer needed them. So here's my dilemma, should I buy the plastic nuke or not??? I mean it's cool and all, but I don't know if I would play all of those game, not to mention I have New Vegas on my PS3 (Though I mean to get it on my PC sometime, It's really my cousin's) and the GotY edition of Fallout 3 on my PC. Another thing is I've heard it's limited. So should I or should I not???

[DOUBLEPOST=1448166138,1447377319][/DOUBLEPOST]Well it's already been done, admin? Close it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: