Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Should I rebuy Shadow Warrior for my PS4?

Should I?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 19:56
As the title says, should I rebuy it for my PS4? It was such an amazing game I'd love to re-experience it on my big screen in the living room. It's less than $20 (Around $17 the max) and it seems like a good value. So should I?
[DOUBLEPOST=1456681969,1456602651][/DOUBLEPOST]Nvm, I bought it this morning on Walmart via Giftcard XD

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 21:56
rofl, didn't you make a post saying you beat it? XD Nonetheless, hope you're enjoying it :D

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:56
Personally i would not rebuy it, because pc master race and stupid shit like that.
But if you really really love it maybe you should rebuy it? or plug your PC into your TV and do it that way >.<

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 19:56
Personally i would not rebuy it, because pc master race and stupid shit like that.
But if you really really love it maybe you should rebuy it? or plug your PC into your TV and do it that way >.<
Welp like I said, too late now. I'll be getting it sometime next week XD

Least I'll be able to see Hoji all over again

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 10:56
Welp like I said, too late now. I'll be getting it sometime next week XD

Least I'll be able to see Hoji all over again
Ha I guess you got to much of the WANG!!!! I would not recommend rebuying it since you can just plug your pc into the big screen plus Shadow Warrior 2 is also coming out this 2016. SOOOOOOOOooooo I think I will buy the second one because they said that shadow warrior 2 will have multiplayer coop with 4 players so we will all have are own Hoji

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: