Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Should I upgrade to an X or should I wait for next gen?

Heera

Newb
Local time
Today, 10:39
I got an original Xbox one mid 2015 and it's held up pretty well but the graphics on some of the newer games are starting to look a little dated. I've also seen the rumors that a next gen Xbox could potentially release some time next year. I've been saving up but idk if I should go ahead and get an Xbox one X right now or wait a year and get the next gen.
My Xbox right now is working just fine and I can wait longer for a next gen, and if I do go ahead and get an X, I probably won't be able to get any another console for years later.
But again, the graphics
What should I do?

Heera

Newb
Local time
Today, 10:39
I got an original Xbox one mid 2015 and it's held up pretty well but the graphics on some of the newer games are starting to look a little dated. I've also seen the rumors that a next gen Xbox could potentially release some time next year. I've been saving up but idk if I should go ahead and get an Xbox one X right now or wait a year and get the next gen.
My Xbox right now is working just fine and I can wait longer for a next gen, and if I do go ahead and get an X, I probably won't be able to get any another console for years later.
free netflix netflix free trial upcoming movies

But again, the graphics
What should I do?

Any Updates????/

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: