Should I upgrade to an X or should I wait for next gen?

Heera

Random
I got an original Xbox one mid 2015 and it's held up pretty well but the graphics on some of the newer games are starting to look a little dated. I've also seen the rumors that a next gen Xbox could potentially release some time next year. I've been saving up but idk if I should go ahead and get an Xbox one X right now or wait a year and get the next gen.
My Xbox right now is working just fine and I can wait longer for a next gen, and if I do go ahead and get an X, I probably won't be able to get any another console for years later.
But again, the graphics
What should I do?

Heera

Random
I got an original Xbox one mid 2015 and it's held up pretty well but the graphics on some of the newer games are starting to look a little dated. I've also seen the rumors that a next gen Xbox could potentially release some time next year. I've been saving up but idk if I should go ahead and get an Xbox one X right now or wait a year and get the next gen.
My Xbox right now is working just fine and I can wait longer for a next gen, and if I do go ahead and get an X, I probably won't be able to get any another console for years later.
free netflix netflix free trial upcoming movies

But again, the graphics
What should I do?

Any Updates????/