Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Shutting the Doors

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 08:17
I believe it's time to simply call it quits on GameHandout and ArchGamers Community. Throughout the 5 years GameHandout has been up it has struggled with activity. Despite the amazing community that would come and go and despite the free games we offer we never had a huge spike in activity. With our final attempt at discord showing that even a chat based system can't be held active we're going to be shutting down it's doors. The website will still be active, however won't be anything we're going to be focusing on anymore. I have too much on my plate as of now, and I simply cannot keep this running and giving out free games to those who do not wish to help keep the site and discord active. I thank all of you who have been with us throughout the time, both new and old and if anyone would like to participate in the other things I'm working on don't hesitate to send me a DM asking for such. I'll be more than happy to show you all some of the things I'm working on.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: