Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Service Signature Graphics by itsthesherf

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 19:57
Hey everyone! I'm still slightly new here, but I am a partner of GH, and I do some graphic design work on the side! I'm willing to make some work for ya'll in exchange for $GH.

I've used Photoshop for many years, not only for just signature graphics, but to edit and for my photography business, and I can do a bunch of different things. I'm willing to work with you! I also take serious inquiries (real cash via PayPal, varying prices depending on what you want) for business cards, or other graphics (for example: Twitter, Youtube, Facebook banners/graphics) ... Just PM me for more info! This is part of my work and what I am pursuing as a career, so serious inquiries only for the above stated...

As for here on GameHandout, simply, I will make you a signature for $100 GH!

Please leave your requests below in the comments, telling me what you want, and as many details as possible!

This includes (but is not limited to):
  • Any pictures you find on google
  • - Drawings you'd like to incorporate
  • - Specific style
  • - Words
  • - Colors, etc.
If I can help you, I'll respond and let you know, and if accepted I'll be expecting a GH$ transfer for at least half (50$GH) before I begin! If you have any questions, please leave them below also!

Thank you!
Sher

***(Will edit in examples of my work below shortly.)***

\

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: