Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Buy Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:46
I'm paying someone GH$50 to make me a signature. Around the size of 550x125 would be nice.

Of course batman, but I want something dark and grungy to go with my new avatar. Please and thank you :)

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:46
How is this?
batman.png

I don't need the GH$ you can keep it if you like it :)

Here's another one, I personally like more.
Batman2.png

Last edited:

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 21:46
I'm closing this...
@Rosire Sabido and @FrozenBlade please take it to off topic if you want to continue, this is an exchange thread not a discussion one. :girl:

@Batman if you need the thread reopened (still want/need more signatures) let me know and I'll reopen it (or feel free to re-post, whichever you prefer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: