Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

So what's everyone playing these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 14:22
I'm currently into Tabletop Simulator, got it like two weeks ago and surprisingly it's much better than what i expected. There's a ton of board games to try out in the workshop and you're free to try at making one of your own as well. Probably the best 10 euro i've spent on a steam sale. I plan on creating something on it one of these days but my tight schedule doesnt really help.

What have you guys been up to?

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 06:22
@Sunefa Would you be interested in testing out my card game I've been working on? The demo card game is actually on tabletop simulator. https://DemiCardGame.com

As for me, I've been really only playing Killing Floor 2, League of Legends, Battlerite, and Demi - Trading Card Game

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Local time
Tabletop Simulator is great. I even found myself doing the virtual puzzles on there, and you can do it with other people which is even better. I've been playing Torchlight 2, I think that's it for right now, other than I was playing 7 Days to Die for quite awhile.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
I'm currently playing Guild Wars 2 and Kingdom Come. Those two are pretty much what take up most of my spear time other than working on Demi obviously <3

Local time
Today, 13:22
I currently playing "Remothered Tormented Fathers". It's a new horror game and it's a pretty my taste of horror games. PS: Play it at nightXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: