Sorry For The Inconvenience.

Do You Want FREE Intros/Outros/Banners & Icons For YouTube?

• YES

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JYN

God of Gaming
You didn't need to know that but it seems relevant to talk about.For One, I Would Like To Congratulate:
therealattacka
Why? He is taking over my position as Moderator for the meantime.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
What for? For not being on for these past weeks.
How come? I have to go to my doctors.
Check up on my:
Anxiety
Anger & Depression

^ - You didn't need to know that but it seems relevant to talk about.
I've been anyway to Barcelona. It was alright, great i guess. Good I could say.

Yes, I will be busy somewhat soon. Next Week, I got to finish all my school projects and work, some I haven't even started on. Ahem* Maths...

My schedule this week is @School:
Monday - Sports Day
Tuesday - PSHE Day
Wednesday - STEM Day
Thursday - Not even sure...
Friday - Thorpe park

Saturday & Sunday - FREE

In the 6 weeks holiday, I might be busy because now that my YouTube Channel is growing, people want to see FREE INTROS or FREE OUTROS, Banners & Icons even. I already got some request right now.
Besides all that, moving on.

I'll work harder then ever before at the forums then, if I don't go on holiday that is anyway or have some medical issues...
Last week, I've had family reunions, religious praying, traveling and so much more including school.
I'll be back and active in the next 2 weeks. 2 weeks is all I have. I understand that you want the best possible staff and I really do. For now, I don't need moderator right now, not yet.
I don't consider myself as a 'good' moderator nor 'bad'.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
I see, well i do hope you get better, i remeber having depression/anxiety/anger when i was around 14-16 years old, it's usually a phase and gets better <3

To be honest, i think you should at the moment focus on school and then when you have finished you school work you should lean back, relax and take your time to come back to the forums and your channel at a comfortable pace.

As for your youtube channel, my suggestion is to make a"few" free intros/outros to really showcase your skill(really well made) so that your channel catches eyes and people will think more about "hiring" you.

If you ever feel like things are too much i'm pretty much always on skype and you can contact me there for support, that goes for anyone, i'm open for both calls or chat at most times.

Get better Boundless! Dont let this bind you!

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
I hope you can work out and/or power through all that's making you feel bad. I have my fair share of both emotional and physical issues, as well as busy-ish schedule too, so I can sympathize. I agree that you should focus on school and yourself for now.

As for the youtube channel, I like free stuff, so I'd say yes to the free stuff. XD (I'd actually love to be able to gift my friend with an intro/outro for her upcoming channel, but she has yet to pick a name lol).

Feel better *hugs*

JYN

God of Gaming
I see, well i do hope you get better, i remeber having depression/anxiety/anger when i was around 14-16 years old, it's usually a phase and gets better <3

If you ever feel like things are too much i'm pretty much always on skype and you can contact me there for support, that goes for anyone, i'm open for both calls or chat at most times.

Get better Boundless! Dont let this bind you!
Thank you so much, I felt so much better reading this and well, my life right now? It's coming to an end but I'm getting through it fine as it was back then.
I won't let it bind me at all, never. <3

I hope you can work out and/or power through all that's making you feel bad. I have my fair share of both emotional and physical issues, as well as busy-ish schedule too, so I can sympathize. I agree that you should focus on school and yourself for now.

As for the youtube channel, I like free stuff, so I'd say yes to the free stuff. XD (I'd actually love to be able to gift my friend with an intro/outro for her upcoming channel, but she has yet to pick a name lol).

Feel better *hugs*
I can always give some ideas for names, hehehe... I'm always up for free stuff for gamehandout, overall the website is about free games and such.
I'm getting through school, fairly well, home? okay not as great though.
Thank you <3
Ahem* I'll speak to you soon...

Last edited:

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
As for your youtube channel, my suggestion is to make a"few" free intros/outros to really showcase your skill(really well made) so that your channel catches eyes and people will think more about "hiring" you.
There's this youtube channel that gives a weekly intro out for free to a random subscriber (I won one) he's gotten tens of thousands of subscribers now, and is getting paid to do it as well. Doing it for free is a HUGE plus as it get's you more subscribers. I wouldn't make it only paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.