Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Steam gift cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordelab09

MLG Legend
Local time
Today, 19:38
I was wondering if there is any way I could buy a $5 steam gift card with my GH$...I only want this steam card so my steam account would no longer be limited which makes me able to chat with my friends...
So if there is a way to purchase a steam gift card here could you please tell me how to buy it and how much it would cost?(I only have 10 GH$ right now xD)

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 14:38
I dont believe there is 5$ steam cards where i live, but ill look into it one day!

Local time
Today, 14:38
They don't sell 5 dollar steam cards, the lowest was a 10 dollar steam card which isn't sold anymore, you can only buy 20 or 50 dollar cards now.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 16:38
Yeah, they're only selling $20 and over cards now. :/ The only way to get just $5 in your account is to fund it directly, sad to say.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 08:38
I don't think we'll ever end up putting redeemable Steam card keys in the shop.

We usually buy our games for a reduced price through Humble Bundle and various sales, and I'm fairly certain that the people who buy the games for GH (@Xyphien, @Dev, and myself) would prefer to spend their $20 (or $50) on a few different games, and not a Steam Card.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 08:38
Yup. Sorry.
Just save up $20 (which really isn't much money), go to your local Walgreens/Walmart/Gamestop/etc., and get a steam card. You won't be limited anymore, and you'll be able to buy a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: