Steam gift cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordelab09

God of Gaming
I was wondering if there is any way I could buy a $5 steam gift card with my GH$...I only want this steam card so my steam account would no longer be limited which makes me able to chat with my friends...
So if there is a way to purchase a steam gift card here could you please tell me how to buy it and how much it would cost?(I only have 10 GH$ right now xD)

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
I dont believe there is 5$ steam cards where i live, but ill look into it one day!

WalrusOfRock

God of Gaming
They don't sell 5 dollar steam cards, the lowest was a 10 dollar steam card which isn't sold anymore, you can only buy 20 or 50 dollar cards now.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Yeah, they're only selling $20 and over cards now. :/ The only way to get just $5 in your account is to fund it directly, sad to say.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
I don't think we'll ever end up putting redeemable Steam card keys in the shop.

We usually buy our games for a reduced price through Humble Bundle and various sales, and I'm fairly certain that the people who buy the games for GH (@Xyphien, @Dev, and myself) would prefer to spend their $20 (or $50) on a few different games, and not a Steam Card.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Yup. Sorry.
Just save up $20 (which really isn't much money), go to your local Walgreens/Walmart/Gamestop/etc., and get a steam card. You won't be limited anymore, and you'll be able to buy a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.