Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Steam Slow on my laptop Potential virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 22:50
So I used to have steam on my laptop which is acer when i downloaded it used to go slow my computer chrome (Steam used to say updating please wait even tho it has been updated) has anyone ran into this problem or similar can this be fixed i download steam a second time the same issues happens! if anyone knows how to slow this please PM or reply to this thread much appreciated.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 21:50
I looked up the issue and this video popped up. I'm unsure if it will help you, but it never hurts to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: