Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Trade Steam Trading Card Trading forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:52
Steam trading cards for shop 2.jpg

Hello this is a forum on trading steam cards with other members of GameHandout.

Please comment on which cards you want to trade or which cards you want to recieve.

Remember all trades are final, unless the participants work out a refund.

If you have any suggestions on changing the page please Personal Message me, do not comment on this forum if you have an edit idea just pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Happy trading <3 - Cosmos Black

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:52
I wanted to ask this question for some time now - can you trade with others on Steam if you don't have access to steam community marketplace ? It denies me access because I don't buy games via Steam...

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 16:52
I wanted to ask this question for some time now - can you trade with others on Steam if you don't have access to steam community marketplace ? It denies me access because I don't buy games via Steam...
Yeah the trade tab is separate. You can get to it from another users inventory .

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:52
Yeah the trade tab is separate. You can get to it from another users inventory .
Nice, that's sweet, thanks :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1439225211,1439224013][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, so here it goes

Cards I offer
Call of Duty Ghosts

- 2x Juggernaut
- Atlas Falls
- Aftermath
- Freefall
- Odin
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
- Hijacked
- Standoff
- Raid
- Cargo
- Meltdown
Call of duty Black Ops 2 Zombies
- Nikolai Belinski
Hitman Absolution
-2x Chicago Vista
Payday: The Heist
- 2x Pool Repair
Race The Sun
- Patterns and Motion
Sleeping Dogs
- family
I'm interested in cards from games in my library or GH$
Note that I never traded before so you might need to have a little patience with me :D

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 13:52
I usually just sell my cards and buy CS:GO skins. :p

If I get anything that you guys are looking for, I'll save them for a trade.

Local time
Okay guys I'm looking to trade some skyrim cards I have a few doubles and I want to make the badge Heres the doubles I have
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2x Mehrunes Dagon

2x Talos
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the cards I'm looking for
1x Azura

1x Drauger Deathlord

If you have the cards I'm looking for please reply as soon as possible c:

FrozenBlade

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 08:52
Okay guys I'm looking to trade some skyrim cards I have a few doubles and I want to make the badge Heres the doubles I have
2x Mehrunes Dagon

2x Talos
Here's the cards I'm looking for
1x Azura

1x Drauger Deathlord

If you have the cards I'm looking for please reply as soon as possible c:
i have this Drauger Deathlord and im looking for azura and wisp

Local time
done send request, approve me :) My steam name is Maximus FrozenBlade
Done lets trade c:
[DOUBLEPOST=1439324890,1439324501][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay guys I'm looking to trade some skyrim cards I have a double and I want to make the badge Heres the double I have
2x Talos
Here's the card I'm looking for
1x Azura
If you have the card I'm looking for please reply as soon as possible c:

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 08:52
Anybody wanna trade with me I have this extra card I want to trade it for any card this is my card Life is Strange: Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: