Steam trading cards in the shop

What do you guys think!

• Total voters

cosmos_black

God of Gaming
I was thinking about how this site only sells games well why not take it a step further and sell steam cards it'l be a great thing for people with little money like lets say I have 300 I buy a game that 250 then I have 50 left instead of letting it sit there for ages I can buy a steam card.

This idea could be used for anything really, like CS:GO packs, keys or weapons.

I feel this will bring more people in who aren't just looking for games!

Last edited:

skelton912

God of Gaming
Ive seen several sites do this, Tremorgames does it alot. It certainly wouldn't hurt but the problem is keeping up with market value of the card, items ,etc. Items like the cs:go packs and weapons may be better than cards though TBH since the cards are so numerous now days.

cosmos_black

God of Gaming
Ive seen several sites do this, Tremorgames does it alot. It certainly wouldn't hurt but the problem is keeping up with market value of the card, items ,etc. Items like the cs:go packs and weapons may be better than cards though TBH since the cards are so numerous now days.
It would still add some difference to the store just incase people have all the games they need or a game they want isnt here

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I was thinking about how this site only sells games well why not take it a step further and sell steam cards it'l be a great thing for people with little money like lets say I have 300 I buy a game that 250 then I have 250 left instead of letting it sit there for ages I can buy a steam card.

This idea could be used for anything really, like CS:GO packs, keys or weapons.

I feel this will bring more people in who aren't just looking for games!
You have 50 left right? 300-250=50
You can spend it in the exhange section. Its a good idea of listing steam trading cards there I might start doing that. :)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I put up a shop for trading steam cards you guys should take a look if you're interested :D
You need to sell the cards yourself, the shop is for the individual sell. I have locked your post until you fix it. I'll make this more clear.

cosmos_black

God of Gaming
Sure thing. Here you go: http://gamehandout.com/forums/exchange.24/

You can find different user shoos. For example I run a poetry shop ;)
Other people sell their graphics or will make custom ones for you. Check it out, its pretty cool.
Oh cool so theres artists here too haha I'm an artist myself me and my girlfriend :D and sure I'll check out your poetic genius XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1439181816,1439177587][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay I just launched the NEW new steam trading card forum please check it out for all your steam card needs -Sigh of relief-