Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Streaming Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 14:34
This isn't about a game, persay, but wondering if anyone can help me.

I recently got an N64 and was wanting to stream from it. What do I need to do that? If it's a capture card, what is best? Or is it easier to use an emulator?

Also, what kind of adapter would I need to get feed from my iPhone 6?

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 21:34
To be honest i'd say that using "Project 64" for windows would probably be the most optimal way to stream nintendo 64 games.
You'd have to get the roms from the internet somewhere, but if you own the legal copy of the game downloading the rom is not technically illegal.

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 14:34
To be honest i'd say that using "Project 64" for windows would probably be the most optimal way to stream nintendo 64 games.
You'd have to get the roms from the internet somewhere, but if you own the legal copy of the game downloading the rom is not technically illegal.
Okay, I'll have to give that a try. I do indeed own the N64 version of Ocarina of Time which is what I wanna stream. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: