[Suggestion] Gaming news & rumors section

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wimali

God of Gaming
I feel like this would be a fun section in which news & rumors could be posted. Members would be able to use tags in their titles, i.e. "[news] PS Vita sales jump 68% following PS4 launch", and "[rumor] Minecraft coming to the WiiU?". News would have to contain sources, while rumors wouldn't need to have sources, although that's always appreciated.

Ownage

MLG Random
Left for Dead 2 is free for today and you keep it forever. Thought you guys should know ;)

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
Thanks for the heads up, but there's already a thread stating that.
Plus, this is a suggestion thread, not the actual rumor forum.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
I feel like this would be a fun section in which news & rumors could be posted. Members would be able to use tags in their titles, i.e. "[news] PS Vita sales jump 68% following PS4 launch", and "[rumor] Minecraft coming to the WiiU?". News would have to contain sources, while rumors wouldn't need to have sources, although that's always appreciated.
Will add this in a little bit. Thank you for another suggestion :D

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Also, I feel like there should be some kind of "Game Deals" subforum in which you can discuss free games, (like this one: http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1x2xg1/bundlestars_giveaways_250000_free_keys_for_pid/) bundles, etc.
This can simply be added in the general gaming section. I'm trying to reframe from adding too many sub categories as there isn't a lot of activity going on currently. Once we start getting a hefty amount of traffic, that's when we're going to be able to make lots of sub categories. Though, if you'd like to make a poll about this in it's own section, if it gets enough attraction I'll be more than happy to add it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us