[Suggestion] Gaming news & rumors section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wimali

God of Gaming
I feel like this would be a fun section in which news & rumors could be posted. Members would be able to use tags in their titles, i.e. "[news] PS Vita sales jump 68% following PS4 launch", and "[rumor] Minecraft coming to the WiiU?". News would have to contain sources, while rumors wouldn't need to have sources, although that's always appreciated.

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the heads up, but there's already a thread stating that.
Plus, this is a suggestion thread, not the actual rumor forum.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
I feel like this would be a fun section in which news & rumors could be posted. Members would be able to use tags in their titles, i.e. "[news] PS Vita sales jump 68% following PS4 launch", and "[rumor] Minecraft coming to the WiiU?". News would have to contain sources, while rumors wouldn't need to have sources, although that's always appreciated.
Will add this in a little bit. Thank you for another suggestion :D

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Also, I feel like there should be some kind of "Game Deals" subforum in which you can discuss free games, (like this one: http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1x2xg1/bundlestars_giveaways_250000_free_keys_for_pid/) bundles, etc.
This can simply be added in the general gaming section. I'm trying to reframe from adding too many sub categories as there isn't a lot of activity going on currently. Once we start getting a hefty amount of traffic, that's when we're going to be able to make lots of sub categories. Though, if you'd like to make a poll about this in it's own section, if it gets enough attraction I'll be more than happy to add it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.