[Suggestion] More and better ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wimali

God of Gaming
This xenforo extension is amazing and would really add to the forums, in my opinion. I've seen it on quite a few forums and it's really a lot more useful than just the likes system. Basically what it does is add more ratings to the forums, i.e. "Winner", "Funny", "Dumb", etc. with the ability to add/remove ratings. I honestly don't understand why this hasn't been added/shouldn't be added. It costs 20 GBP though, which might be a problem.

If this would get added I feel like the Dumb rating should get removed though (or renamed to "Dislike). The "Bad spelling" rating should definitely get removed, as it's not even helpful. Artistic could get renamed to Creative, and why not add a "Thank you", "Oh no!" and "Confusing" rating? I could provide textures for that! :D

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
This xenforo extension is amazing and would really add to the forums, in my opinion. I've seen it on quite a few forums and it's really a lot more useful than just the likes system. Basically what it does is add more ratings to the forums, i.e. "Winner", "Funny", "Dumb", etc. with the ability to add/remove ratings. I honestly don't understand why this hasn't been added/shouldn't be added. It costs 20 GBP though, which might be a problem.

If this would get added I feel like the Dumb rating should get removed though (or renamed to "Dislike). The "Bad spelling" rating should definitely get removed, as it's not even helpful. Artistic could get renamed to Creative, and why not add a "Thank you", "Oh no!" and "Confusing" rating? I could provide textures for that! :D
I'm already planning on buying that. Remember, the forum isn't even advertised yet. It's technically in alpha I guess. No one really knows about it, and we're still working out a lot of bugs. But, I'm going to be adding that when my next paycheck comes in :D

Wimali

God of Gaming
I'm already planning on buying that. Remember, the forum isn't even advertised yet. It's technically in alpha I guess. No one really knows about it, and we're still working out a lot of bugs. But, I'm going to be adding that when my next paycheck comes in :D
Great! Will you have a look at my suggestions for re-names & additions of other ratings? ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.