Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Super Lazy Review :Shadow Warrior

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 12:50
Okay so I jut played this game for 3 hours straight yesterday but I think that's enough because if you saw what I saw you would not believe it.This is an example of a game that proves you don't need 4K textures but what's important is the gameplay. Just see for yourself it has a smooth gameplay mechanics. The lines in the game are pretty funny plus there's enough blood on it. But wait there's more Breakable objects, Over the top explosions, Monster rabbits, different kinds of upgrades, guns , swords and this:

Local time
Today, 00:50
I understand the premise of a super lazy review, but it'd be nice to include a bit more information. I don't mean to be critical but this doesn't seem like a critique of a game and more like an opinion. In the future maybe you can include details about game-play, pros and cons, optimization, etc. It's just a suggestion and it's up to you to acknowledge it. It's just my preference to have a detailed review within the review section.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 12:50
I understand the premise of a super lazy review, but it'd be nice to include a bit more information. I don't mean to be critical but this doesn't seem like a critique of a game and more like an opinion. In the future maybe you can include details about game-play, pros and cons, optimization, etc. It's just a suggestion and it's up to you to acknowledge it. It's just my preference to have a detailed review within the review section.
OK thanks for telling me it's for the better anyway

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: