Teamspeak?

JYN

God of Gaming
TEAMSPEAK QUESTIONS
Is there any way that we could make a teamspeak?
Are we going to get a teamspeak?

As you may know we do have a Skype Group to chat however it does take up quite alot of RAM.
However there is an alternative instead of Skype and that's Teamspeak, the only downside to this is that it isn't really meant for typing in chat but I would like this as sooner or later we could play against each other and together!​

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
potentionally, yes, making a teamspeak server is possible but unless we find a free host we have to either pay or host it ourselves.
That is the general problem, i dont have the hosted internet nor server ready computer to set that up at the moment. i dont have funds set up for internet usage either.

I'm all for an teamspeak server tbh, but right now i dont think the website have the resources to put on up.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
While I don't really feel like reinstalling Teamspeak...
Teamspeak > Skype. XD I have a hate-hate relationship with Skype since Microsoft acquired it.
@sage I need a broken heart emoticon to complete this post. :p

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Fair enough. I think there is whatsapp for android and ios.
Yeah, it's what I use, whatsapp and viber. Viber is visually closer to Skype and whatsapp is a bit more lightweight. Skype's given me all sort of troubles, from not letting me log in with the new version, to not letting me install because my android version is "too old" (well, thanks... ), to not letting me log in because my skype version is too old, to logging me out at random, to not even opening because my skype version is "too old" even though I just downloaded and installed it from their page.... pX