Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Testy McTesterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 02:15
Test... Oh my jeepers creepers! What... Ahhhh! the monster is chasing me down a hallway.... a door to my right better take it! I just took a right and now there is a room of lava... ohhh... is that a golden monkey in the middle of the lava? Screw the monsters, let's try to get this golden monkey. There's vines over there to the right of the wall... I better clime those... and there is a random stone on the roof... And vines hanging off of them... Ain't that just... cleche, and unexplainable... How is it in all video games there are stupid, unexplainable things you need to do. Like this example right here... Like what? I'm typing this as a test, and I was just making things up as I talked, and now it feels like I was ranting if I go back through and re-reading this. I was actually writing a story thing in different ways and making up things as I pictured them in my head, and after that I thought of the thing and went on a rage. Make since? I hope... Okay, well this is the end of the test message. Kay? Biey!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 02:15
150x90.gif

[DOUBLEPOST=1433690237,1433563853][/DOUBLEPOST]test
[DOUBLEPOST=1433690254][/DOUBLEPOST]Sweet! Double merge is now a thing!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1434144181][/DOUBLEPOST]
Untitled.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1436128922][/DOUBLEPOST]
banner2.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1437687177][/DOUBLEPOST]test upload
[DOUBLEPOST=1438458969][/DOUBLEPOST]
NotGoku.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1439876232][/DOUBLEPOST]
350150_w675.jpg

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: