GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do any of you guys stream on Twitch or do you lurk?

• I'm a lurker.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do a little bit of both.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Website
www.twitch.tv
Hey everyone!

My name is Sherry, but a lot of my gamer friends just call me Sherf or Sher. My gamertag, itsthesherf, was made years ago when I was in highschool, a lot of people think it is a play on words of "sheriff", but in reality, my name is Sherry, and my last name starts with an F, so thus, sherf was born. Not a lot of people know that, or understand, so I thought it would be a fun little fact to add into this here introduction!

I enjoy playing a variety of games on Steam and elsewhere. I'm addicting to League of Legends and recently I started playing Heroes of the Storm again. I have a ton of games on steam, so my gaming can go from Sims, to CS:GO, to Fallout or anything else depending on what I feel like playing or if I am streaming, what the viewers want to see. I also love playing the little games on Kongregate.com... For years, I was a major CoD nerd on the Playstation Network. I own a PS4, but I have not used it much since getting a decent gaming PC, and I hate paying monthly for things, so I figure why not just use my gaming PC! I recently got into streaming a lot, too. I stream probably way too much, sometimes 4-6 hours at a time when I do, and I love it. I love meeting new people and talking to them and taking an interest in each other! I just recently hit 200 followers and 4k views on Twitch, so I'm definitely loving that.

When I'm not gaming, I'm working retail hell, hanging out with my family or my boyfriend, watching Netflix, and doing my photography/graphic design gig on the side. I am 24, and I am completely obsessed with Chinese food.

TALK TO ME, rinnow! If you want to, I have Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, Player.me, and whatever else, or talk to me on here. :D

Looking forward to friendly faces!

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Hello, and welcome to the community! Glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing you around! :)

I just started streaming again like 3 days ago. I have 19 followers and like 140 views XD But I stream on Beam.Pro because I love leveling systems, exp, currency, etc. (Hints why it's all on this site rofl)

Do you happen to play Overwatch?

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Website
www.twitch.tv
I don't! I want it though. But I'm indecisive of if I did get it, whether I'd get it on PC or PS4. I feel like I'd do much better on PS4, since I have always been better with shooters on console, it's a lot different playing shooter games on PC! I want it though, for sure.

And I know what you mean about leveling and XP. I was obsessed with Raptr for awhile due to it being able to track your game activity, you get points in return and eventually can trade it in for discounts, etc.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
I don't! I want it though. But I'm indecisive of if I did get it, whether I'd get it on PC or PS4. I feel like I'd do much better on PS4, since I have always been better with shooters on console, it's a lot different playing shooter games on PC! I want it though, for sure.

And I know what you mean about leveling and XP. I was obsessed with Raptr for awhile due to it being able to track your game activity, you get points in return and eventually can trade it in for discounts, etc.
*cough* you can use controllers for PC *cough* Also, that's really cool. I honestly haven't heard of Raptr DX

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
I thought the title was a typo of sheriff. Lol
Welcome to the forum.

To answer the poll: I don't stream or watch streams.

screwthetrees

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
www.screwthetrees.pizza
I both watch streams, and stream myself very occasionally.
have a tiny sum of 834 views and 29 followers.

I used to play league, but i really dont like that game anymore, Heroes of the storm on the other hand is something i really enjoy.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and if you need help with anything feel free to contact me or any other staff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us