Tornament Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
This Friday we will be doing a tactics arena tournament. Tactics Arena is a free... tactical game. Kind of like chess,but a lot more fun. That winner will get GH $25 and a random game!

Post saying you want to join, we're going to be making a bracket Friday and recording/livestreamkng the gameplay.

http://www.tacticsarena.com/play/

Last edited:

skelton912

God of Gaming
Care to link to the steam page or website where we can find this game? Might be helpful for getting people into the tounry that didn't know about the game prior.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Sorry guys, it's going to be 3AM in my location when the tournament takes place :( But I'll watch the video for sure :) Good luck everyone :)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
There wasn't enough people sadly for this to take place :( So it had to be canceled. I only had @IceGolem trying to do the tournament, everyone else was MIA DX

IceGolem

God of Gaming
There wasn't enough people sadly for this to take place :( So it had to be canceled. I only had @IceGolem trying to do the tournament, everyone else was MIA DX
Eh ? :D I don't even own the game, and I explained above that I won't be able to participate due to different time zones :D

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Eh ? :D I don't even own the game, and I explained above that I won't be able to participate due to different time zones :D
it's a free browser game. I thought it was you, someone was messaging me about it DX my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.