Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Tornament Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 07:13
This Friday we will be doing a tactics arena tournament. Tactics Arena is a free... tactical game. Kind of like chess,but a lot more fun. That winner will get GH $25 and a random game!

Post saying you want to join, we're going to be making a bracket Friday and recording/livestreamkng the gameplay.

http://www.tacticsarena.com/play/

Last edited:

skelton912

God of Gaming
Local time
Care to link to the steam page or website where we can find this game? Might be helpful for getting people into the tounry that didn't know about the game prior.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 14:13
Sorry guys, it's going to be 3AM in my location when the tournament takes place :( But I'll watch the video for sure :) Good luck everyone :)

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
There wasn't enough people sadly for this to take place :( So it had to be canceled. I only had @IceGolem trying to do the tournament, everyone else was MIA DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: