Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Trading Castle Crashers for Terraria or other offers (Check inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayzee

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 19:26
Trading:
  • Castle Crashers (Steam Gift)
For:
  • Terraria (Steam Gift)

OR

Trading:
  • Castle Crashers (Steam Gift)
  • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II (Steam Key)
  • Blood of Old (Steam Key)
  • Rainbow Six Siege (Beta Key)
  • Earth 2150 - The Moon Project: (Steam Key)
  • Detour (Steam gift)
  • Pid (Steam Key)
  • Enclave (Steam Key)
  • East India Company Gold Edition (Steam Key)
For:
  • Rocket League (Steam Gift)
OR

• Other offers
Edit 1: Some games might be removed from the offers if someone else takes it from my Reddit post.

OLD useless deal (4/08/2015):
Looking for Rocket League in exchange for:
  • Castle Crashers
  • Lots of love
  • Appreciation
  • Show of happiness.
What else could you possibly want?;)

Note: I have Castle Crashers as a gift on my Steam inventory; won it instead of Rocket League on a giveaway :'c
Edit 1: I also have 3 trading cards from CSGO if needed ;)

Last edited:

Ayzee

God of Gaming
Local time
I changed the offer as it was a pretty lousy and stupid deal. I haven't really been active much here since I was scavenging everywhere for those Rocket League/20$ steam card giveaways ;) (No luck yet ;) )

Ayzee

God of Gaming
Local time
I updated the offer again since I got two new keys; Helsing game from a twitch giveaway, and the Blood of old key was free for everyone in some website (I don't know if it is still free).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: