Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

TV series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 01:34
Here soon I'll be watching Game Of Thones latest season. As for what I've watched and enjoyed, Most Comic related Series (Arrow, Flash, Gotham, etc.) and Dexter (one of my favorites)

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Local time
I need to watch GoT but I haven't yet. Only live TV show I watch is The Walking Dead. I'm a die hard fan, even though recently it hasn't been the best.

I have been rewatching The Vampire Diaries. Just caught up with Bates Motel, waiting on the last season... not sure what else to really watch now. I'm in between Netflix and gaming and getting tired of both, lol.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Yesterday, 20:34
From what you guys have mentioned:
I watched almost all of Gravity Falls. It was good.
I didn't really like Breaking Bad, but I saw it all.
I stopped watching the Walking Dead after season 4.
I tried watching Game of Thrones, but I got bored after the third episode.
I watched Gotham up until the last half of the recent season. I fell behind and am waiting for it to go on Netflix.

Favorite show was House. I also really liked Firefly.
Sherlock is good too. I loved 30 Rock and Parks and Rec. I rewatch episodes of 30 Rock pretty often.

I started watching Vikings over the past six months, and I LOVE it. It's very good.

I watch Xena and Merlin sometimes. They're okay. Nothing too great.
I've also watched Orange is the New Black (it was better when it started), The Last Kingdom, half of Glitch, Dark Matter (it sucks, but it's easy to watch and not pay attention to), and I watched 4-5 episodes of Crazyhead the other day. There's probably more, but I can't remember any others right now.

cajko

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 08:34
From what you guys have mentioned:
I watched almost all of Gravity Falls. It was good.
I didn't really like Breaking Bad, but I saw it all.
I stopped watching the Walking Dead after season 4.
I tried watching Game of Thrones, but I got bored after the third episode.
I watched Gotham up until the last half of the recent season. I fell behind and am waiting for it to go on Netflix.

Favorite show was House. I also really liked Firefly.
Sherlock is good too. I loved 30 Rock and Parks and Rec. I rewatch episodes of 30 Rock pretty often.

I started watching Vikings over the past six months, and I LOVE it. It's very good.

I watch Xena and Merlin sometimes. They're okay. Nothing too great.
I've also watched Orange is the New Black (it was better when it started), The Last Kingdom, half of Glitch, Dark Matter (it sucks, but it's easy to watch and not pay attention to), and I watched 4-5 episodes of Crazyhead the other day. There's probably more, but I can't remember any others right now.
Sherlock is great!!!
Elementary is also ok as a good timekiller for new eps for sherlock :D

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Local time
Firefly was amazing, House is awesome especially if you like sarcasm and witty humor, and Sherlock is fannntastic! I have to catch up on it still, though. I have yet to watch GoT but my friends harass me enough about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: