Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Type the username above you with your eyes closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 05:34
Wimali
(I've been typing for years, and even right now I have my eyes closed. I guess that's what happenes when all you take is computer classes inschool, and live your liufe on the computer lol.)

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
sage
lol, it is pretty easy XD I feel bad though, as it's impossible to know if someone is typing this with their actual eyes closed. I can only hope that people are honest enough on a silly mini game for the forum to type with thereir eyes closed. I'm doing this whole message with my eyes closed. Is that weird? XD

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 00:34
No, I don't think so. It isn't particularly har dto do. I'd totally cheat just to boost me ego.

^ done without vision.
Me ego. Lol. Apparently, when not looking, I confuse y and e, which are quite a few keys apart.

Also, Xyphien.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
dafe

dang lol, I'm still getting use to this keyboard (Switching over from the company to my personal is hard XD)

Pietro

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 09:34
si,a;p

I guess I'm not really good at this

EDIT: okay, I just realized I tried to write Wimali. I will try again, sorry. Omg I'm really clumsy today

xyohuqb
not so bad this time

Last edited:

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 11:34
Wimali
Am I right?
It's not that hard, I just memorized the letter in your name and memorize where the letters on my keyboard, easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: