Type the username above you with your eyes closed

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
LucasGodxills

Oh wow that was unexpected, I legit shut my eyes XD

And whoops I misread the title *facepalm*

erwinJKL

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Website
steamcommunity.com
aa59h9722 hmmmmm *new Rig* I still need some getting used to. I placed my fingers on the number row XD instead of the qwerty row. Still pretty close though:cool:

Last edited:

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Website
steamcommunity.com
0auaja Hey look it's not my fault try doing this before you start close your eyes already raise them high up then put them down so you don't really know where you placed your fingers. GO ON NOW TRY IT!!!!!!!

pajama

God of Gaming
Website
zombo.com
0auaja Hey look it's not my fault try doing this before you start close your eyes already raise them high up then put them down so you don't really know where you placed your fingers. GO ON NOW TRY IT!!!!!!!
tosire sabido

that's why you feel for the bumps on the f and j keys to make sure your fingers are placed correctly without looking noob

screwthetrees

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
www.screwthetrees.pizza
Rosire sabido

I have these magical bumps that tells me where F and J keys are. The FJ bumps are made for typing without looking at your keyboard at all since you can always know where the F and J key is and make your move from there

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
couchred123
I'm spending too much time on my PC lol (I even typed this with my eyes closed)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
GewoonRobbie
Woop, woop. #GG2EZ

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Xyphien kek I can write a whole sentence without looking at keyboard scrubs. I need to spend less time on my computer

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Xyphien kek I can write a whole sentence without looking at keyboard scrubs. I need to spend less time on my computer
Bananapie I completely agree, I am righting this right now without looking at the computer. I think I spelled writing wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us