Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Type the username above you with your eyes closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 20:33
aa59h9722 hmmmmm *new Rig* I still need some getting used to. I placed my fingers on the number row XD instead of the qwerty row. Still pretty close though:cool:

Last edited:

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
0auaja Hey look it's not my fault try doing this before you start close your eyes already raise them high up then put them down so you don't really know where you placed your fingers. GO ON NOW TRY IT!!!!!!!

Local time
Today, 07:33
0auaja Hey look it's not my fault try doing this before you start close your eyes already raise them high up then put them down so you don't really know where you placed your fingers. GO ON NOW TRY IT!!!!!!!
tosire sabido

that's why you feel for the bumps on the f and j keys to make sure your fingers are placed correctly without looking noob

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
pajama too bad mine doesn't have bumps and I noticed that on my other laptop why does it have that?

I also did it within 3 seconds soooo

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 13:33
Rosire sabido

I have these magical bumps that tells me where F and J keys are. The FJ bumps are made for typing without looking at your keyboard at all since you can always know where the F and J key is and make your move from there

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 13:33
Xyphien kek I can write a whole sentence without looking at keyboard scrubs. I need to spend less time on my computer

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 06:33
Xyphien kek I can write a whole sentence without looking at keyboard scrubs. I need to spend less time on my computer
Bananapie I completely agree, I am righting this right now without looking at the computer. I think I spelled writing wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: