Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Um.... Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 00:05
Never really been a part of a forum, so a tad awkward on this front. I checked out the forum due to what it has to offer, and actually decided to give it a try, seemed like a warm community anyways, so what is there to lose? Don't really know where to go from here, I'll answer anything you got for me, I guess?

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 01:05
Salutations, and welcome to the community @Bysch! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Seeing as you're new to the whole forum vibe I highly recommend reading the automated message that is sent to you upon account creation. There's almost everything you need to know about the forum in that, as well as the best places to post, go to for easy GH$ as well as a definition of what GH$ is used for :)

I also recommend going to your profile and customizing your account some :D Add an avatar, and signature maybe.

Out of all the games you've played, what is your favorite one?

Local time
Already checked it out, but thanks for the heads up, typically forget about things like that. As for the avatar and signature, was currently browsing the web for an avatar as this came through, but I think I'll skip the signature thing, seems a tad too out of my comfort zone.

My favorite game of all that I have played? I'd probably say the Mass Effect trilogy, er, well 1-3. Haven't played the newest, so I can't state my opinion, but I have done so many playthroughs of the first three, and dang, I've been meaning to do another run through lately, just need to find the time.

Local time
Welcome to GH! Do you happen to be a YouTube creator, or Streamer?
I am not. The idea does seem appealing, but never took that step.

Hey, welcome! I'm a newbie too. The staff is pretty nice and active. That's always a plus! <3<3<3
They really are! Dang, the first five minutes of making my account and this thread, I had already gotten a reply and a message, it's insane! Glad I'm not the only newbie though ^.^

Local time
Today, 20:05
I am not. The idea does seem appealing, but never took that step.

They really are! Dang, the first five minutes of making my account and this thread, I had already gotten a reply and a message, it's insane! Glad I'm not the only newbie though ^.^
Yeah it's pretty bamf here. I'm gonna see how things go in a month and maybe sign up for partnership. I should probably stream again too. lul.

Local time
It does seem pretty great. Let me know if you do decide to start streaming again, I'll gladly check it out! :)
Well, normally, I stream at night, but there's been major construction going on at night and it's loud af. They mailed us and the neighbors earplugs so people can sleep at night. >.< lul I have some videos up on vid.me if you want to see them. Not very good though. lol.

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Yesterday, 23:05
Well, normally, I stream at night, but there's been major construction going on at night and it's loud af. They mailed us and the neighbors earplugs so people can sleep at night. >.< lul I have some videos up on vid.me if you want to see them. Not very good though. lol.
Oh my god, they actually sent you earplugs? haha, thats nice but damn

Local time
Oh my god, they actually sent you earplugs? haha, thats nice but damn
I think they had to by law since they are going to be really loud at night doing their work. It woke me up a few times throughout the night last night. I think they have to do the work at night for safety, since it's right in the highway and it's only a one laner. So, impossible to block a lane to do their job during the day,

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: