Ummm Just asking don't take it hardly

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Website
steamcommunity.com
Ummmm hey ahhh ehhh errrr Okay well you know I was just gonna ask about the comment section. Don't you guys think it would be better if the latest comments appeared first on top rather than the oldest one on top . Or if not then at least a sort by date: newest to oldest vice versa box ??? well Sorry if that's too much too ask PEACE!!!

Last edited:

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
I'm not entirely sure what you're suggesting. If you could reword it, or show some pictures. It'd help out a lot.

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
I think he reffers to Twitter-esque style, where it's sorted by latest comments rather than earlier ones (so the earliest would be on first page instead of 7th for example).
I personally don't prefer it that way, but it's up to you Xyphy to decide. Some poll could solve it as well.
But I don't think that would even be possible (atleast without lot of effort), but I didn't use XenForo so I don't know. :D

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
There currently isn't anything that'll allow us to change the profile posts, etc. to make it a twitter style. I appreciate the suggestion though, however I'm unable to implement it currently.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Website
steamcommunity.com
Profile posts??? What i mean is for example in this thread my comment sprcifically this comment that I'm typin now, while riding inside a train and doing hand stands on the passenger seat... This comment should appear on top ... But no worries I know that youre too busy to worry bout that. Now soooooooo peeece

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Profile posts??? What i mean is for example in this thread my comment sprcifically this comment that I'm typin now, while riding inside a train and doing hand stands on the passenger seat... This comment should appear on top ... But no worries I know that youre too busy to worry bout that. Now soooooooo peeece
ooh, Thanks for the clarification. There is a way to do this, however, I'm not a fan of going away from the standard forum look and feel. With that, it would cause a lot of active forum users to get confused, etc. Plus, it'd make sections like giveaways, news, free games, etc. harder for members as they have to scroll through all the pages just to find it.

Thank you though for the suggestion nonetheless!

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Anyways what do you guys think about bringing back the forum section on the first page? I think that that way we can make forum more active place.
What do you guys think? We can keep the new posts by moving them aside.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us