Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Very Important guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 16:07
Okay so I was about to go someplace else when I was just about to pack my things up.I found someone f-ing changed the three pin lock on my bag. So I need some tips on how to open it without breaking my bag

Wimali

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 09:07
There's always the trial and error method. Should get you the pin code in less than 10 minutes. Depending on your specific brand of luggage bag, there might be other ways to "hack" the lock.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Yesterday, 21:07
Smash the lock
or cut open the bag
or just try all of the combinations again.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 09:07
If it's a simple cylindrical 3 digit combination there is the chance that you can litterary "listen" for the clicks... but only if the locks is older than 5 years.
If it's newer i'm not entirely sure, this may work on newer locks, or may not work on newer locks.
If it's electronical just hack it XD

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 16:07
I opened it I found a technique where you have to press the lock firmly then listen for the clicks or till it is hard to move

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 02:07
I opened it I found a technique where you have to press the lock firmly then listen for the clicks or till it is hard to move
Glad you found out how to do it. I was going to suggest bolt cutters. Anyway, I'm locking this as it's solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: