Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Wendy and Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 17:54
*I have no regrets* Loved it XD If this gets popular, or you want to do some more or something hit me up. I'll be more than happy to make a site for you, so you can post them etc. <3

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 12:54
*I have no regrets* Loved it XD If this gets popular, or you want to do some more or something hit me up. I'll be more than happy to make a site for you, so you can post them etc. <3
I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
Super sure.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 12:54
I took a "week off" of the comic to get used to my schedule.
Now I'll be back to the weekly updates. I might try to upload another this week or something to make up for skipping a week.

9/1/15 - Lillian

[DOUBLEPOST=1441732994,1441152627][/DOUBLEPOST]9/8/15 - Touch like Silk

Another direct follow-up strip.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:54
These spooky phones are going for the 18+ rating, darnit >.<
Good job as always sage, makes me wish i could draw.... well.. better, but i need a drawing pad to do it properly

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 15:54
That one was pretty funny :D

You should do one on how phone batteries constantly die at the most important of times XD

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:54
You know, i'm starting to understand wendy's pain, i would also drop that sentient phone in the toaster >.<
Great job as always sage i can detect more indepth backgrounds compared to the last strip on this one ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: