Status
Not open for further replies.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
I literally love this series. Please keep making them. Makes me laugh everytime
I don't plan on stopping. ^^
[DOUBLEPOST=1443833481,1443118685][/DOUBLEPOST]This one was delayed on account of midterms and other school stuff.

10/2/2015 - Tablets

Last edited:

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Oh, i can relate to this one, it's me pretty much every morning.... i'm not a morning person XD
ahhh it's been a long time since i last woke up at 6am thou

erwinJLT

God of Gaming
I'm switching to Thursday updates because it fits my schedule better.

10/15/15 - Texting

[DOUBLEPOST=1445575953,1444959113][/DOUBLEPOST]10/22/2015 - Dream
The art style from below is from a game right? I forgot that name of that Wii game.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
On your current works this is what I kinda like a bit

and

SORRY BUT THIS ARE MY KIND OF STUFF. I LIKE YOURS TOO ANYWAYS

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
10/31/15 - Exposed

This one features someone who won a fan art contest I held about a month ago. Together, we chose the direction of the strip and what the dialogue would be.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
I really gotta say, i really like pinkhairs burn. It sounds like something i would say when extremely tired XD

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
It's okay, i go mental when using mobile phones too ._. they are just too finicky and hard to use for me >.< probably because of the lack of feedback when pressing down stuff

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
It's okay, i go mental when using mobile phones too ._. they are just too finicky and hard to use for me >.< probably because of the lack of feedback when pressing down stuff
Same here. I can't figure out smart phones at all. That's why I decided to make a comic about one.

11/12/15 - Shopping

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
XD yes! Can agree, actually... my family members keep on buying new cases constantly >.< Not that i ever drop my phone but i took one of my dads old cases instead. yah know, for safety!

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
11/19/15 - Strategy

Can agree, actually... my family members keep on buying new cases constantly >.<
I bought my sister like 3 cases in this year. She has a bunch of them in a bin in her room. People and their smart phones.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Yah know, i recently finished New game +3 on dark souls prepare to die, and i can really relate to this comic, this is exacly how it felt after you learned a boss pattern.
Dark souls is a fun game but really hard to get into btw.

Nice as always, and this is one that i really really relate to XD

Status
Not open for further replies.