Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Wendy and Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 12:56
I literally love this series. Please keep making them. Makes me laugh everytime
I don't plan on stopping. ^^
[DOUBLEPOST=1443833481,1443118685][/DOUBLEPOST]This one was delayed on account of midterms and other school stuff.

10/2/2015 - Tablets

Last edited:

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:56
Oh, i can relate to this one, it's me pretty much every morning.... i'm not a morning person XD
ahhh it's been a long time since i last woke up at 6am thou

erwinJLT

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 07:56
I'm switching to Thursday updates because it fits my schedule better.

10/15/15 - Texting

[DOUBLEPOST=1445575953,1444959113][/DOUBLEPOST]10/22/2015 - Dream
The art style from below is from a game right? I forgot that name of that Wii game.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
10/31/15 - Exposed

This one features someone who won a fan art contest I held about a month ago. Together, we chose the direction of the strip and what the dialogue would be.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
It's okay, i go mental when using mobile phones too ._. they are just too finicky and hard to use for me >.< probably because of the lack of feedback when pressing down stuff

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
It's okay, i go mental when using mobile phones too ._. they are just too finicky and hard to use for me >.< probably because of the lack of feedback when pressing down stuff
Same here. I can't figure out smart phones at all. That's why I decided to make a comic about one.

11/12/15 - Shopping

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
XD yes! Can agree, actually... my family members keep on buying new cases constantly >.< Not that i ever drop my phone but i took one of my dads old cases instead. yah know, for safety!

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Yah know, i recently finished New game +3 on dark souls prepare to die, and i can really relate to this comic, this is exacly how it felt after you learned a boss pattern.
Dark souls is a fun game but really hard to get into btw.

Nice as always, and this is one that i really really relate to XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: