Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

What are some good android games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 14:16
Two months ago i got myself a new phone(my old one was a basically a brick with an antenna), and i'm trying to find some decent games to spend some time while on the train or bed but i find that most are boring. I also hate games that require for you to be online and get spammed by ads.

I currently have: Pixel Dungeon, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp(not sure why i'm addicted to this, it's bad), Sheltered, Picross, 2048, Lichess, Junk Jack

..and a few emulators

I'm mostly looking for free to download games, but if u know of a great not so wide known game that i might not know of, do recommend it freely

Last edited:

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 13:16
Well I'm not really fan of phone games but I have spent much time on clash of clans. I played it for like 2/3 years.
It is a free to play game though it has in game purchases. which are for speeding up things. not needed tho.

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 13:16
nothing besides Lichess and Gobandroid (for playing Go) to be honest.
i played lots of Alchemy back in the day, although it gets frustrating when you discover half of elements.

Local time
Today, 14:16
nothing besides Lichess and Gobandroid (for playing Go) to be honest.
i played lots of Alchemy back in the day, although it gets frustrating when you discover half of elements.
Go is pretty nice, i love games that test your brain and thinking. Wish i could figure out Shogi too.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 06:16
This is kind of an old thread but I'll post the games I currently have on my phone :)

World of Tanks, if you have a good internet connection, and somewhat new phone it works really well
Growstone is some grind fest of a MMO lol.
CSR Racing, it's a cool little racing game that you don't control much. I use it to pass time
RPG MO this is my Runescape until runescape mobile comes outt
Pocket Camp is animal crossing on your phone, made by the same developers I believe. It seems pretty cool tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: