Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

What games do you have the most fond memories of as a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 14:28
I'll start by mentioning Mario Kart. I play games since i was 6. My first Mario Kart was on the GBA. I spent so many hours on it. I remember having a link cable and playing with friends at school. This didnt stop there, Mario Kart on the GameCube and on the DS offered me almost as many hours and a ton of fun with it's local multiplater modes, great nights that i will forever cherish. I've played the one on the Wii U as well, but the console needs a lot of investment on controllers to enjoy a fair experience with pals, and as i grew old, having pals to play around became a bit of a rarity too. Kind of sad but...thanks Nintendo for making my childhood a bit better!

What game did you use to play a lot as a child and why? Mention only one! (If i had to mention more, this would be a loooong post)

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 13:28
Almost every pokemon game, with pokemon firered as favourite. I've played them for sooo long and had such great fun of it.

Local time
Today, 14:28
Almost every pokemon game, with pokemon firered as favourite. I've played them for sooo long and had such great fun of it.
I havent played firered, but i did play the first pokemon red game on my black and white gameboy. Man, those were the best days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: